Serge

EyeTV DTT > Discontinued

Serge    1

I read that the "EyeTV DTT" is discontinued.

Do you plan to offer a successor model for terrestrial reception (DVB-T / DVB-T2) ?

Maybe something like "EyeTV Netstream" with multiple tuners ?

• Haha 1

thomaskud    10

Hi Serge,

For DVB-T/T2(H.264) we have EyeTV Hybrid now. In the future we also have plan about an "EyeTV Netstream" for DVB-T/T2, its coming soon.

uwe    1

Hi, does this mean that Eye TV DTT Deluxe is outdated and i cannot use it for DVB T2 ?  Thanks

claire    0
On Fri Apr 21 2017 at 3:36 AM, uwe said:

I tried to update the software but I cannot get a signal though.

Hi ,

Please try to use the EyeTV Reporter software from your support webpage to deinstall the EyeTV software. After installing the EyeTV version 3.6.9 (7517) and a clean setup of the settings , then please check your problem again:

https://www.geniatech.eu/eyetv/faq/wie-nutze-ich-das-eyetv-reporter-dienstprogramm/

ChoPraTs    0
On 22/6/2016 at 4:39 PM, thomaskud said:

Hi Serge,

For DVB-T/T2(H.264) we have EyeTV Hybrid now. In the future we also have plan about an "EyeTV Netstream" for DVB-T/T2, its coming soon.

Any news about this? I'm very interested! I had 2 EyeTV DTT Deluxe, and both broken itself suddenly after some years, I think because the excessive heat in such a small size device. So I would like to try something bigger and don't need to connect to the computer.

thomaskud    10
On 2017/8/20 at 11:22 AM, ChoPraTs said:

Any news about this? I'm very interested! I had 2 EyeTV DTT Deluxe, and both broken itself suddenly after some years, I think because the excessive heat in such a small size device. So I would like to try something bigger and don't need to connect to the computer.

We're still working on the decoder/encoder of HEVC ;)  It will be coming soon.