mik

EyeTV cannot display some channels

Hello,

I have a Elgato Netstream Sat on a multi-switch behind a Quattro LNB.

All devices (TV, etc. ) on the Multi-switch can find all cannels and can display them.
The  netstream finds them all in a channel search, but cannot display many to them.

Signalstärke: 91%  (signal-strenght)
Signalqualität: 0% (signal-quality)

EyeTV (3.6.9 Bulid  7416) on the Mac and the firmware (1.1.5 Build 423) have the newest version I think.

Any Ideas?

On 26. Juni 2016 at 3:58 PM, mik said:
Hello,

I have a Elgato Netstream Sat on a multi-switch behind a Quattro LNB.

All devices (TV, etc. ) on the Multi-switch can find all cannels and can display them.
The  netstream finds them all in a channel search, but cannot display many to them.

Signalstärke: 91%  (signal-strenght)
Signalqualität: 0% (signal-quality)

EyeTV (3.6.9 Bulid  7416) on the Mac and the firmware (1.1.5 Build 423) have the newest version I think.

Any Ideas?

I have exactly the same problem - any solutions ?

Same problem here with an EyeTV Diversity.

• Since I've installed macOS 10.11.6 on my Mac mini, signal strength is 70% but signal quality is 0%.
  • However, the EyeTV Diversity works fine on a MacBook macOS 10.11.6, signal quality is 80%.
  • I'm using the latest release of EyeTV, 3.6.9 on both Macs.

I've contacted the support last week but I'm still waiting for an answer and a solution.

Thank you for your help.

I have also exactly the same problem, please guys, there should be a solution for this. you guys even have opportunity to customize the firmware with geniatechs logos and at sametime fix bugs and other problems in the system. my eyetv netstream 4Sat works perfectly, LNB is working. i have version 3.6.9 (7514) MacOS X 10.12.2 i have really good reception. if i go back to 1.1.2 build 310 works Netstream Sat better1.1.5 Build 423 realeased to fix problems but why this version makes my Netstream Sat blind ? on almost all frequencies there is NO SIGNAL :S

Guys i solved my problem and u guys should also definitely give a try. Just use a PC (bootcamp installation on your mac works too ) and Firefox. Download the firmware from geniatech https://www.geniatech.eu/eyetv/support/ and unzip it on PC side, then use firefox write your device's ip, Firefox doesnt show all the html elements on the Netstream Sat landing site. but just follow texts and choose General and upload the firmware that u just unziped with winrar or similar program. Thats all :) finally 23,5E Astra works :) and all transponders too..

I would like to also add that in this version of firmware 1.1.5 Build 423 there is a bug, when i tune for exemple this freq on Astra 3B   12363.00   V   234   Europe   DVB-S2   8PSK   29500 3/4 reboots Netstream Sat. and if i stay and wait for reboot on same frequency device reboot itself again. so i have to change and choose another transponder before reboot..

Sorry, no. Just Google on "netstream firmware" and you most likely will find some links to older firmware. Beware that often there are checks to prevent installing older FW.