Sign in to follow this  
KD0

Automatic configuration of router failed.

Hello and greetings!

I'm a new member to this board (just discovered it), but have been a registered users of EyeTV3 for years.  It has worked without issue until today after upgrading to EyeTV 7.6.9 (7513). I've attached a couple pictures to show the issue that I'm trying to fix. My router is an AppleTime Capsule 3TB running current firmware version 7.7.7. "Back to my Mac" works fine, is enabled, and the status is green. I have port 2170 forwarded to the Mac running EyeTV.  Up until it not working, no changes were made to this Mac, my router configuration, or network that would be expected to "break" anything with EyeTV.  Any recommendations?

Thanks!

BTW:  I just read on another thread that there is now a Plug-in for Kodi?  Awesome!  I've been "out of the loop" but have two Raspberry Pi3's running Kodi.  

etv.jpg

etv2.jpg

BTW:  I just read on another thread that there is now a Plug-in for Kodi?  Awesome!  I've been "out of the loop" but have two Raspberry Pi3's running Kodi.

I found it. Eye TV Parser. :-)

Now, if I can just get this other issue resolved.

My Eye TV just did the same thing yesterday. It's now giving me that dreaded "Router Failed" Message. I've changed nothing on my computer. Firsy issue I had was the TV Guide situation. Now this. I am starting to hope that another company comes out soon because it's been nothing but issues since Elgato sold it. And the company doesn't respond to any messages.

Edited by Maagicman