cebu

Successor to netstream 4 sat?

Will there be a successor gadget? The Netstream 4sat is scarcely available anymore in Germany.

Geniatech's site states a retail price of 199 Euros but no vendors...

Where can i buy it?

Regards,

cebu

Hi dubfire,

thanks for your kind advice!

Unfortunately the netstream device @conrad.de turns out to be the cable-tv version, not the sat one... (or else i'm too dumb to find it).

In the meantime I pulled one out from the waters of the bay (used, 1/2 year old, 150 €).

Regards from

cebu

Cebu, at amazon you can buy it from duregExpress for 300€. To expensive, if you ask me! :S 

I don't know what's wrong with geniatech? I have two customer, but I don't have any chance to order!!!

Snow, thanks for your advice!

In the meantime I got a good used one from the bay (150 Euros).

Prices there go up to over 250 Euros. A bit stiff...

Regards,

cebu

wow i just got delivered mine and the best thing with the new EyeTV Netstream 4S is that it can receive low symbol rates, tested at Astra23,5  - 11686 V, SR 2734 - FEC 5/6

the old one was absolutely disaster at lower SRs.

I am sooOO impressed :) i do absolutely recommend this new device to all my friends and to old/new EYEtv customers.

Edited by fissionbomb

On 15.3.2017 at 7:28 PM, fissionbomb said:

wow i just got delivered mine and the best thing with the new EyeTV Netstream 4S is that it can receive low symbol rates,...

I am sooOO impressed :) i do absolutely recommend this new device to all my friends and to old/new EYEtv customers.

Sorry if I missed something, but where did you get it from?

Your voice probably sounds Dutch, the label on the package indicates that Deutsche Post/DHL was involved in delivery, but I can not read the label, where it originated from...

:-)

I'd like to try it as well, so please tell if this is a beta delivery or if the product can be regularly ordered and delivered (and Geniatech once again fails to indicate availability on their webpage).

Thanks in advance!

Best wishes,

Schorschinjo

BTW:

I found the product listed on Amazon.de for 200€. It was introduced 3rd of March to amazon, but it still listed as not yet released.

A marketplace dealer lists it for 250€ and claims it could be delivered within a couple of days.

6 hours ago, Schorschinjo said:

Sorry if I missed something, but where did you get it from?

Your voice probably sounds Dutch, the label on the package indicates that Deutsche Post/DHL was involved in delivery, but I can not read the label, where it originated from...

:-)

I'd like to try it as well, so please tell if this is a beta delivery or if the product can be regularly ordered and delivered (and Geniatech once again fails to indicate availability on their webpage).

Thanks in advance!

Best wishes,

Schorschinjo

next time you should check other topics in this forum ;) before checking amazon and the others. just click the link below and read Mikyesuns post;)

Edited by fissionbomb

Thanks for the link! :D I did indeed not read the EyeTV threads as I am fairly happy with current version 3.

Is this a sample run model and you are part of the field test or is the device final and already certified by European authorities? Does it get warm or even hot?

I would use it unattended under the rooftop and need to have enough confidence in such a device. In case of a disaster, sueing a Shenzhen-based company would be somewhat more difficult than driving down to ElGato in Munich...

:)