KD0

Is it possible to automatically export as 1080p?

Hello folks,

Purchased EyeTV3 a number of years ago, but had always just used it really simply -- just doing everything manually...

Now I'm wanting to take advantage of the scheduling and exporting stuff.  I've been able to use schedules with no problem and then export a recording to Apple TV HD 1080p.

However, is there a way to setup automated exporting to 1080p? 

The  only option I see in FILE --> BUILT IN GUIDE --> SCHEDULES -->  [program to be recorded] --> (highlighted then under export column) gives NONE, iPHONE, APPLE TV HD

Clicking on Apple TV HD yields that it will be exported as 720p.  Is there an option somewhere that I've missed to be able to set it up to export automatically as 1080p?

II have exported  a few shows that I've recorded to 1080p by clicking the little gear-thingy and selecting 1080p, but I'm  talking about setting up for it to automatically export as 1080p.

Thanks

I never use the built in conversions anymore. It takes too much time and too much resources. Handbrake does a much better job.

Ok change the buttons displayed under recording so that is the Apple TV HD 1080p

Preferences / General / Export

Change the iPad/AppleTV Button Selection so that is the Apple TV HD 1080p 

When viewing recordings then should see the icon change to the AppleTV HD with 1080p underneath it

When you schedule a recording then the Export Option should now show Apple TV HD 1080p.

The options I see there basically are what set the iPad/AppleTV Button todo.