Stoker

This channel is currently unavailable.

Up until yesterday my EyeTV installation was working perfectly in conjunction with my EyeTV Diversity on my Mac Mini running OS X 10.11.6 now all I get is the message "This channel is currently unavailable". I've checked that there is sufficient space (over 1TByte). I've now updated to version 3.6.9 (7514) but that made no difference. My Mac Mini restarts every night but that doesn't seem to help. In preferences I can see that the signal quality and strength are 100% on both channels.

I've raised a support ticket with Geniatech but have not heard back from them

Can anyone offer any advice?

On 1/22/2017 at 0:03 PM, Ton said:

Can you test the Diversity with another Mac? It could be broken.

I'm away from home at the moment Ton but will be trying that as soon as I return. In the meantime all I can do is update software/restart my Mac Mini.

I have a same problem.

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014)  OS 10.12.6 (Sierra)  EyeTV  3.6.9 (7520)

Message on screen said "This channel is currently unavailable”

Under the message, More info (link) http://services.geniatech.eu/l/playerPaneStatus_NotRunning?buildnumber=7520&country=AU&language=EN&hardware=98&input=1&systemtype=2

My signal quality and strength are 100%, and send a message to Geniatech. 

Geniatech customer support seems unhelpful...

This channel is currently unavailable.jpg

Wow... this was a long time ago.  Did anyone figure it out?  A lot of people are having issues with update version 3.6.9 (7521)

I found a vague mentioning of needing to do an "auto-tune" after updating.  DUMB, because I found that on their site AFTER installing and then having to revert to the previous version because of a similar issue of "no reception" or something.  EVEN though reception is just fine in the older version.  

That's why I suspect auto-tune, although shouldn't have to be the answer - seems it may correct all our similar problems.  

I'm sorry - I haven't had time yet to try.  I just did the install today, and not looking forward to a very lengthy auto-tune process. Will try to update when finished.

I get this periodically and nothing but a Mac reboot will fix it. Currently on 10.10.5. and 3.6.9 (7418)

It's some type of application crash, as all the other functions work except for the live picture. . .