Sign in to follow this  
gege

stucking pictures

Hi there.

since the introduction of DVB T2 I cannot receive the formerly good quality of the TV-Channels.

Especially the ZDF HD, ZDF info HD, ZDF neo hd don´t work properly. I´ve got stucking pictures and a time shift in the audiotrack.

Is anybody there with similar problems ore solved problems in that manner ?

thx so far

gege

The same problem here. My software is the updated v.3.6.9 build 7514 but after 29th March 2017 a normal TV watching of all ZDF stations has become impossible. The picture freezes, CPU temperature goes to 100° and the fan runs at excessive speed. Only the ARD stations are halfway watchable with the effect that the sound is out of sync.

I sincerely hope that the Geniatech team can solve the problem soon! Otherwise €80 have gone down the drain. :(

On 4.4.2017 at 10:10 PM, gege said:

Hi there.

since the introduction of DVB T2 I cannot receive the formerly good quality of the TV-Channels.

Especially the ZDF HD, ZDF info HD, ZDF neo hd don´t work properly. I´ve got stucking pictures and a time shift in the audiotrack.

Is anybody there with similar problems ore solved problems in that manner ?

thx so far

gege

To whom it may concern (In Germany). This is what I received from Geniatech in response to my inquiry regarding this problem:

I hope they get it solved (very) soon, otherwise the gadget will be returned.

-------------

Vielen Dank für Deine Kontaktaufnahme

DVB-T ist in Deutschland abgeschaltet worden und am 29.03.2017 ab 12 Uhr wurde das neue DVB-T2 HD aufgeschaltet.

Deutschland geht einen eigenen technischen Weg, und bedingt leider neuer Tunerhardware und eine extra neue eyetv 3 / Mac Version
DVB-T2 HD HEVC, die Minimum Bedingungen sind:
macOS >=10.9
EyeTV 3.6.9(7514) – kostenloses Update hier zu laden / und anschließend zu installieren / https://www.geniatech.eu/eyetv/software/ (geht auch mit dem eyetv T2 lite)
CPU >= Intel Core i5 
Memory >=4GB
!ohne das Erfüllen der obigen Bedingungen ist der Empfang und das Dekodieren von DVB-T2 HD HEVC NICHT möglich!

Es gibt ein bekanntes Problem mit ZDF Sendergruppe. Unser Team wird das Problem schnell wie möglich beheben und EyeTV 3 aktualisieren.
Wir möchten für alle Unannehmlichkeiten entschuldigen.

Viele Grüße,

Qirui 

Geniatech EyeTV Support Team

--------

Mike

7 hours ago, Mike said:

To whom it may concern (In Germany). This is what I received from Geniatech in response to my inquiry regarding this problem:

I hope they get it solved (very) soon, otherwise the gadget will be returned.

-------------

Mike

Hi Mike, Thank you for this new information. Today I returned my EyeTV DVB-T2 lite as it's useless at the  present time. Apart from that I would really like to buy it again when the problems are solved. It could be such a great device if I can watch TV again on my Mac. Hope to hear good news from Geniatech soon, so let's keep our fingers crossed!

Edited by foxi

Hi there,

I´ve sent a mail to Geniatech with my complaints and they opened a ticket automatically. 

But no further answer since 5 days ! That´s not what we expect from a good communication, not to mention from something they call "service".

gege

On 10 Apr 2017 at 4:31 PM, gege said:

Hi there,

I´ve sent a mail to Geniatech with my complaints and they opened a ticket automatically. 

But no further answer since 5 days ! That´s not what we expect from a good communication, not to mention from something they call "service".

gege

Hi gege,

please got to the "EyeTy T2 Lite vs. T2" thread and read there. I have the same problem but obviously hardware requirements are much higher for DVB-T2 (something the propagators found wise better not to mention), and that's why reception of in particular the ZDF channels is almost impossible. I'm afraid it's the computer to blame and not geniatech. ARD works better, maybe because they still do not work with the highest possible resolution in H.265 (only guessing). 

Best, ukerm     

Exciting news!

Tonight I received an answer to my bad review on amazon.de. A certain MD said that Geniatech has developed an improved EyeTV 3.6.9 (7517) and the problems are solved now. You can also read the details on Geniatech's website. - Now I'll dare to buy the T2 Lite stick again (I had returned it) and strongly hope that it will work now.