Stoker

EyeTV 3.6.9 (7517) upgrade on Mac OS X 10.12.4

I've just update EyeTV on my Mac Mini (late 2014 running OS X 10.12.4) to version 3.6.9 (7517) and find that navigating through the program guide is horrendous, lots of spinning beach ball. This seems to be  backward step! anyone else experiencing the same problems?

No problem here.

In your case I would do a full uninstall (using EyeTV Reporter) and then install anew from the .DM. A bit of work but then you're sure all is up-to-date. If you have many schedules then make first a complete copy of 'EyeTV Archive' folder (there are hidden files in there) and restore it after reinstall.

the above mentioned software is working fine here with eyetv t2 lite. recordings are working too - but - in the editing window there are no thumbs available, only white rectangles. Will another update fix this bug?

Hi !

I have the same problem as Stoker ! My setup is the following:

- Mac Mini 6,1 (late 2012), MacOSX 10.12.4, 8 GB RAM

- 2 x EyeTV Sat Free , 1 x Terratec H7 DVB-C receiver

- EyeTV 3.6.9 (7517) latest version.

The problem is that I also get spinning beachballs quite often. Sometimes they go away, sometimes they won't. 

I also noticed that using the latest version of EyeTV 3.6.9 build 7517, the screen gets a lot of stuttering, which didn't occur with the builds before. 

Before I try the method described by Ton, I just wanted to ask if there is another way to get rid of this annoying problem ??? Reinstalling the programmes is a lot of work to do. I hope that the problem won't come back again.

Thank you very much for any help !!!

Hello again !

Yesterday, Apple released the MacOS X version 10.12.5. I installed this version (Ithought it could not be worse).

For the first time for a very long time, I had no problems at all with EyeTV. Not spinning beachballs, no stuttering. For now, Apple seems to have solved several problems at all.

Hope they won't reinvent any new problems !!!

Luc

On 6/6/2017 at 6:05 PM, rtraill said:

Have you tried build 7518 yet?

Thank you so much for this! 7517 doesn't work under the first beta of macOS 10.13, 7518 works perfectly. Must be due to support for H.265.  You saved my day as I use EyeTv Hybrid on my Mac Pro's with three displays while I work, and not having it in the background while working made me realize how spoiled I am.

So I can confirm 7518 works perfectly in macOS 10.13 High Sierra beta. :)

On 2017/4/25 at 3:12 PM, don_michele1 said:

here how it looks like:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-04-25 um 15.10.52.jpg

This is a know issue with the codec H.265.

DVB-S/S2/C and DVB-T2    (H.264)  --- everything works properly

DVB-T2 HEVC in Germany (H.265)  --- our team is working on it, no worries

• Like 1