lpa

Diversity DVB-T2 version

Hello,

You have released DVB-T2 versions of the tuners, but as a very happy user of the old DVB-T Diversity with dual tuners, I would be interested in getting a new DVB-T2 version of the diversity tuner. Will there be on some day or should I just buy a single tuner DVB-T2 tuner?

Thanks, thomaskud, it's good to know that this is planned, as I'm interested in such a tuner.

Is it a part of the plan that's scheduled or a more distant plan?  I mean is there any expectation when the development of such a product will start, such late this year or early next year?

Hi thomaskud,

I was so pleased earlier this year when I saw your reply to Ipa,  as I so much want a dual-tuner to receive Freeview HD broadcasts.

Please give us an update on the plans for a dual-tuner stick for T2/T2 HEVC.  We've heard nothing in over 6 months since you told us such a stick is in your plans.

Despite your reassurance In May that we needn't worry, we are starting to worry, as there has been no sign of progress on the plans and you didn't reply to my request 5 months ago for more of an idea when the development of such a product would start.  Please give us some idea now, even if you report that the plans have changed and there will be no dual-tuner stick for T2/T2 HEVC, in which case, at least we shall know where we stand and can look for other solutions.