paddy2042

Mystery Schedules How can I remove?

I have used EyeTV for many years and a couple of years ago I reinstalled it  a couple of times in different places. I now seem to have a phantom file that is adding schedules that I don't want and are not in my list. I have searched all over the HDD and the external drives that have archives on them but cannot find where these might be. I am guessing there are invisible files which store such information.

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction? I don't want to do a removal and reinstall if possible as I have lots of schedules in place that I don't want to have to set them up again. I am sure there must be a single (probably invisible) file that I can search for and get rid of it, thus stopping the incorrect scheduling.

Any help would be appreciated.

Patrick

• Confused 2

Schedules are within a (invisible!) folder of the EyeTV Archive. Use a programm like "Funter" or similar and it will show all invisible files. Also you can use programs like "Ifilex" to find any file anywhere.