ChoPraTs

Can't Download EyeTV Software

Good morning from Spain,

I have EyeTV 3.6.9 (7518) installed in my iMac. Every time I launch it, it advise me that there's a new version (7520) but when I try to install the update, there's an error.

So I've tried to download directly from your website, but the link seems also broken. So... I think there's no possibility to download the latest version. What can I do?

Thank you!

Edited by ChoPraTs

Hi there !

Same problem for me for… months. The link from page https://www.geniatech.eu/eyetv/download/eyetv-3-6-9-7520/ send an error when I try to download the DMG file (even with a right-click) : http://file.geniatech.com/eyetv3/EyeTV3.6.9(7520)20170730.dmg

Do I have to contact the support for a dead link ?

My version is 7513 by the way.

Edited by PiGi

Hallo, geht es eigentlich nochmal weiter? Bild ruckelt immer noch. (Fußball besonders schlimm.) Export funktioniert immer noch nicht. Und , und, und....

16 hours ago, Mikyesun said:

Thanks Mikyesun. I found a way but the link wasn't the solution. My principal browser is Safari on the Mac, so I tried to download the file with Firefox before posting here, but it didn't work either. Finally, today I tested this link with Chrome and it worked ! I think the problem is in the URL but I don't where, Chrome found it… I hope the next updates will be easier.

Solved.