Keithleam

Ios 11 - product will not work, when will there be a fix?

So product has stopped working since updating to ios 11, got a ticket raised with tech support, when will a new working app be available? Cant use my £100.00 product purchased 5 months ago, come on guys, get it sorted!

After 3 weeks still no joy, the response from Tech Support is that their techies are working on it. Not impressed, and they are still selling this product without any warning that it doesnt work on ios 11. Even less impressed.

Hi, I want to buy a IOS EyeTV  Mobile por my iPhone 7 and iPad Pro with 11 version.

Is it fixed the problem for IOS 11?

Best regards

Edited by Chicho

Same problem for me. App does not work (does not detect the dongle) on iPad 9.7"pro and iPhone SE, both with iOS 11.2 installed.

This app has not been updated since 2015 so I am doubtful anybody will actually listen. 

Crazy. This was a hell of an expensive dongle.

Hi Wando. I have the same issue as you and everyone else here. I’ve on to tech support and their latest reply is:

Hi Jeff,Re: [Ticket#2017102516000132] Kontakt Formular Anfrage EN

Thank you for contacting us.

They are still working on and there will be a new update soon, hope you can wait patiently.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Claire 

Geniatech EyeTV Support Team

i’m taking that with a pinch of salt as the iOS update was 3 months ago at least. I think as many people as have the time need to badger their tech support about this. I’m going to what Apple have to say about hosting an app in the App Store that has serious flaws. Don’t hold out much hope unfortunately!

• Thanks 1

Hi 

I have the same problem

i have contacted Geniatech support 5 times in last 5 months , with same automatic reply from claire

they don’t care- so I would advise everyone to stay clear of their products 

cheers

diassapointed customer