peelchick

Firmware EyeTV Netstream Sat 1.1.5 (build 423) or newer wanted!

I´m looking for an upgrade. AFAIK  "EyeTV Netstream Sat 1.1.5 (build 423)" migtj have been the latest avaible. As I´m using this device since 2010 I would love to continue using it.

Please publish a download Link!

Best Regards

i have the latest one (EyeTV Netstream Sat 1.1.5 build 423) and i can send it to you. do you prefer via onedrive , via wetransfer or other ?

i even have  previous versiones but i assume that you dont need them. 

Edited by fissionbomb
update
  • Thanks 1

On 06/11/2017 at 9:59 PM, peelchick said:

Hi Fission,

that was a fast answer, thank you very much.

I´d prefer wetransfer downloadlink  if it´s noch possible to dl directly from the eyetv Companyserver.

i dont have your mail adress and cant send you via wetransfer.. here it is from my drive  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zBLFocXn0-vkZKKrKfDfdyXcqdGtagF9

and also attached it here.

eyetv_netstream_115_423_update.zip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hi,

dont`t know, if this thread ist still active. I tried to update my Netstream with the build from this thread (115_423) but it answers with an Error:  

###

415 Unsupported Media Type

firmware update failed

###

Did anyone of you also face this error? Or is there another working firmware for a Netstream4s out there?

Thank you

Edited by mextex

Same here, it doesn't work. It's quite odd.

They say that there is no web interface for firmware update, although there clearly is.

https://www.geniatech.eu/faq/eyetv-netstream-4sat-firmware-update/

And apparently we are prompted to update in the app if there is a firmware update. Well there clearly is a firmware update, but there is no way to load it.

On 11/13/2020 at 5:50 PM, mextex said:

Hi,

dont`t know, if this thread ist still active. I tried to update my Netstream with the build from this thread (115_423) but it answers with an Error:  

###

415 Unsupported Media Type

firmware update failed

###

Did anyone of you also face this error? Or is there another working firmware for a Netstream4s out there?

Thank you

On 1/2/2021 at 3:37 PM, ripple said:

Same here, it doesn't work. It's quite odd.

They say that there is no web interface for firmware update, although there clearly is.

https://www.geniatech.eu/faq/eyetv-netstream-4sat-firmware-update/

And apparently we are prompted to update in the app if there is a firmware update. Well there clearly is a firmware update, but there is no way to load it.

OMG, What the (f- word) are you guys doing? This firmware is NOT for EyeTV Netstream 4Sat, this firmware is only for older EyeTV Netstream Sat!!! 

EyeTV Netstream 4Sat s latest firmware is Version: 1.1.0-402r1 which is already installed on most of sat>ip devices

By the way. i have almost all sat devices from EyeTv and can answer your questions if you guys need help. (Elgato EyeTV Sat, EyeTV Netstream Sat, Elgato EyeTV Sat Free, EyeTV Netstream 4Sat v1 and v2). 

Hello fissionbomb,

first: many thanks for charing your know-how! The official eyetv-support is not answering, so your hints and solutions are very welcome!

I'm using a sat free and have this question: After changing the transponder on Astra the ARD-radio is no langer available (for me!), I tried many, even several eyeTV-versions (7524, 7528 and 7530) but I have no success in this topic. After searching for any senders there are only the old frequenzes and when I try to charge them by entering data in the specific search-window, it says "searching" but I cant find any of these ARD-radio in my list.

So could it be, that this depends on firmware? It seems to be very old.

Many thanks for any hint and many greetings

Willi

On Tuesday, March 01, 2022 at 1:42 PM, 310er said:

Hello fissionbomb,

first: many thanks for charing your know-how! The official eyetv-support is not answering, so your hints and solutions are very welcome!

I'm using a sat free and have this question: After changing the transponder on Astra the ARD-radio is no langer available (for me!), I tried many, even several eyeTV-versions (7524, 7528 and 7530) but I have no success in this topic. After searching for any senders there are only the old frequenzes and when I try to charge them by entering data in the specific search-window, it says "searching" but I cant find any of these ARD-radio in my list.

So could it be, that this depends on firmware? It seems to be very old.

Many thanks for any hint and many greetings

Willi

bbpress.2.6.9-1.zip