peelchick

Where have all th channels gone?

So since more then 5 Years  I have my Netstream attached to the dish and I haven´t used it for some time.

Now I can´t receive a lot of channels (19.2E Astra), f.e. RTL. I also only get the HD Channels (f.e. ARD HD) but not the SD channels.  I reset, i updated firmware - no change. What can I do ?

Thank you for your attention.

ok it actually works, but you have to re install eye tv from zero,

If you already a channel list in eyetv 3 it does not always work.

i had same problem both on Astra 23,5E and Astra 19,2E and i never believed that reinstalling eyetv would fix the problem ( it recommended here in this forum) , but yes it does.

EyeTV Netstream Sat uses m3u links, and you have to create them properly. First backup everything with the eye tv reporter and than uninstall eye tv, your settigns and channels.

install eye tv from zero.  dont import your backup/settings and try! does it work? yes? good. Now upload your channel list to EyeTV Netstream Sat. check that you have all channels on your device by visiting devices ip. now import your backup, and download 19,2 m3u list from EyeTV Netstream Sat and replace your 19,2 configuration with the copy from EyeTV Netstream Sat

Thank you so much !

But when I reload the Channel list via the Web Interface of the Netstream and use the  .m3u in VLC the same happens: I can´t see those channels.

Shall I also reset the Netsream completly?

Best Regards

On 11/8/2017 at 8:36 AM, peelchick said:

Thank you so much !

But when I reload the Channel list via the Web Interface of the Netstream and use the  .m3u in VLC the same happens: I can´t see those channels.

Shall I also reset the Netsream completly?

Best Regards

yeap, just do it :) 

I don't know exactly what kind of channel list you guys have.  We have just "over the air, broadcast" channels.  We're on Mac platform.  I installed 3.6.9 (7521) and even though all our channels showed in the new version - we had no reception or something like that.  

I reverted to our previous version (installer just put it in the trash) and reception was just fine.  Went to support page after 1/2 hour trouble shooting and saw mentioned under EyeTV3 (I think) to run "auto-scan", which although you shouldn't have to, and will be a pain, sounds like a plausible fix.  

Does this sound like something would work?  (for you)  I haven't had time to try.  Just installed update, and not looking forward to a long auto-scan and then sorting all the channels we want.