cebu

When will there be a 64 bit version of EYE TV for mac?

TV-Mosaic is very similar and rund in several platforms. Best allround choice is TVHeadend that runs on most (also cheap ones) NASses.

Latest news 30th August 2019

Geniatech has confirmed that it is working on the 64-bit version of EyeTV. So do not panic! There is currently no release date, but it is being worked on. So no need to abandon EyeTV.

Here is a screenshot of the 64-bit version of EyeTV for Mac, which is in development.

preview.png

Edited by delacroix

On 4/23/2018 at 10:11 PM, cebu said:

A version 4 for Win is announced on Geniatech's site (14.95 €) while the version 3 for mac is still at 79,95 € being a 32 bit app which will be deprecated in the near future.
Am I alone in not understanding this kind of product policy?

Regards,
cebu (user of eyetv since 2006)

No you are not alone. I am waiting desperately as well.

14 hours ago, delacroix said:

Latest news 30th August 2019

Geniatech has confirmed that it is working on the 64-bit version of EyeTV. So do not panic! There is currently no release date, but it is being worked on. So no need to abandon EyeTV.

Here is a screenshot of the 64-bit version of EyeTV for Mac, which is in development.

preview.png

Good news. Can't wait to update.

• Sad 1

On 8/31/2019 at 9:04 AM, Algi said:

Good news. Can't wait to update.

I need to know now as I can no longer watch tv on my mac and that's all I got 

if its not in days I will have to go elsewhere 

On 7/26/2018 at 8:56 PM, Angela Xu said:

Geniatech is working on a 64 Bit Mac Version for Eyetv 3, which will be ready in time. 

On 8/8/2018 at 9:00 PM, Angela Xu said:

I don't know the TV things. But Geniatech has announced they will be ready, they will. Please trust them. Their customes are all over the world. Why do they take risks to lose them? Now that you choose them, please just give a little faith of them.

You asked us to trust them. Some of us did. Fast forward to now, 19 days after Catalina was released and the 64 bit Mac version is still not available. So what was it "ready in time" for? And no, a public beta does not count. If it were ready for general use they would've released it already.

Eyetv 4 was released for Windows over a year ago! How can we have faith in Geniatech if supporting Mac users is an afterthought?

• Like 1

Bonjour,

'The change to 64 bit is in progress' . Prévu par Géniatech pour fin octobre - fin novembre = aucun 'progrés' .... depuis X années d'attente si j'ai bien compris?

Quand et comment sera-t-on informés de la mise à jour de eyetv3-32 bit - compatible avec CATALINA ?  La version BETA pose trop de problèmes pour un 'simple' utilisateur.

(Je n'ai pas trouvé de Blog en français : cela existe-t-il ?? )

Odette

• Like 1

la version 4 ne fonctionne pas et il faut payé encore qui ne fonctionne pas

je suis en mac et l'Euro n'est pas donné en change de devise... Versus Canada

j'ai la version 3 qui fonction très bien en français sur ancien pc Mac toujours actifs, simple utilisé vos traducteur 

BYE BYE  eye tv mac