Martin1

Gracenote has no informations after january 2nd.

I also have this problem. No information after Jan, 3rd.

eyeTV 3.6.9

subscription valid until end of January.

I've forced an "Gracenote EPG update", no change.

Edited by MStrecke
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, alaninbelfast said:

Image added

Screenshot 2018-12-31 at 11.57.21.png

Mine is EXACTLY the same so at least the problem is NOT with us and is a server side issue at Gracenote...  Lets hope its fixed soon...

Same issue here. Nothing after about 11:00 on 3rd Jan. My subscription is valid until the end of July 2019

As far as I can determine there has been no Gracenote schedule update since before the Christmas holiday

I raised a support ticket a few days ago but only got the canned automatic response

Stuart

No changes as of Jan 1st 7 pm German time. Geniatech support team doesn't respond. No reply to my Twitter message either. 

Temporarily switching to DVB EPG seems to be the only workaround at this time.

Oh ... BTW - Happy New Year everybody (regardless).

Hello,

Exactly the same for me, using EyeTV 3.6.9 from France with Gracenote EPG Guide…

:(

Waiting the Geniatech and Gracenote teams coming back from their new year parties… then dealing with the bug.

Happy new year to you all.

T

3 minutes ago, Thierry said:

Waiting the Geniatech and Gracenote teams coming back from their new year parties… then dealing with the bug.

Hopefully they won't extend their New Year's holidays through Monday making use of this week's three bridging days...

Same problem in Sweden too. Have tried to contact their different supports places for a few days, without result. Somewhere they even boldly stated that they had support for both Xmas and New year.

I have received a response overnight from Angela at Geniatech support:

"It is an technical issue. We will fix it asap.and keep you infromed."

Stuart

Snap!

Thank you for your feedback.

It is an technical issue. We are fixing it. We will keep you informed.

Which - after all these years of reporting similar issues - is the first time they've not immediately replied with a bunch of steps to delete EPG and rebuild from scratch, which has never fixed the problem until the Gracenote feed has been fixed!

3 minutes ago, alaninbelfast said:

Snap!

Which - after all these years of reporting similar issues - is the first time they've not immediately replied with a bunch of steps to delete EPG and rebuild from scratch, which has never fixed the problem until the Gracenote feed has been fixed!

At least we know it isn't a canned response. "formed" was spelt correctly in yours 🙂 

Geniatech ... are you still with us???

It's been over five days now since the problem has been reported here.

Everybody is desperately waiting for a solution - or at least a sign of life from your side. Wouldn't it be a good idea to respond to our postings (or check your Twitter messages and reply to them) instead of leaving everybody hanging in limbo??

Mostly fixed ... ten minutes after I'd converted the most important channels back to DVB :(

BBC One HD Northern Ireland, BBC Two HD and UTV HD still not showing anything. All back now for me

Edited by alaninbelfast
UTV now back too