tveyer

eyetv (t2) hybrid and macOS 10.14.4

Hi,

I am running 2x eyetv hybrid and 1x eyetv T2 hybrid on various Macs. Since upgrading to the latest OS X version (10.14.4) none of them works anymore. No live signal or channel is found, product is simply dead and EPG stays empty. I am located in Germany and sourcing the signal from broadband network (Vodafone Kabeldeutschland).

Does anyone has the same problem?
Any fix known?
When will the long time announced 64bit Version of eyetv arrive for Mac?
If I have missed an important information please excuse. I don't have the time to read through endless amounts of discussion threads.

Thanks for help - or better, any fix ... I love the product, but not if it is dead.

Eye TV Hybrid is not working properly since UPC Cablecom reshuffled their channel allocations in Switzerland about 3 months ago. it seems that the device is not able to handle channels around 320MHz. Lower and higher frequencies are still working fine. Any explanation?

I am in Switzerland. I am retiring my aging Mac mini 32 bit, and setting up EyeTV (3.6.9, Hybrid device) on an iMac with OS 10.14.6. It's early to tell but it looks good. The only problem I had was that the auto tuning was clearly NOT working. I remedied the problem by exporting the channels from the old Mac and importing them into the new, so I now have 300+ channels.

Th 64 bit Eye TV 4 software seems to be available for sale on this website as of late December 2019. Can anyone confirm or deny this?