Sign in to follow this  
Gnappo

macOS Catalina 10.15

Maybe you'll get an answer in this tread - in the thread "64 Bit support" - we did not get an answer. I guess geniatech bought a yacht an they are sailing away. In the harbor they read in this forum and laugh. To cut a long story short. Find a another product that fits your demand and forget EyeTV. I'm only here to find tipps about alternative products.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I've been running a debug version of EyeTV 3.6.9 (7524) since long, hoping that I could provide enough debug-data for Geniatech to fix the problems I have with it. Today I was going to install the macOS 10.15 beta but when the installer 'told me' I would no longer be able to run EyeTV I cancelled the installation. I am now wondering: How do I continue?

Edited by Adam

On 6/8/2019 at 3:35 PM, Adam said:

I've been running a debug version of EyeTV 3.6.9 (7524) since long, hoping that I could provide enough debug-data for Geniatech to fix the problems I have with it. Today I was going to install the macOS 10.15 beta but when the installer 'told me' I would no longer be able to run EyeTV I cancelled the installation. I am now wondering: How do I continue?

We have to hope that EyeTV is updated to a 64bit app for use under Catalina and beyond. Mojave was the last MacOS to support 32bit apps like the current EyeTV app.

You can check under System Report/Software/Applications to see how many 32bit apps you have that won't run under Catalina. I have a ton of them.