Mat

When will we receive a new version of eyetv4 with proper video editing and export functions?

Hi eyetv-Team,
we are now suffering for more than half a year all those bugs and shortcomings of your software.
When are you going to release a new version which solves our problems?

Thank you and best,

Mat

I feel this software is now abandoned. It could be covid has put them very far behind schedule but the signs are, very, clear to me that EyeTV is just here to make money off of existing hardware/software. If Geniatech wanted to keep EyeTV going they wouldn't have taken so long to release a functional version of 64-bit EyeTV or release an "upgrade" that is so inferior to the previous version. The fact that since its release last February there hasn't even been a .0.1 update to fix the worst bugs is truly telling. When was the last update to the Windows software? Is that in need of bug fixes? If it is and that has not been updated in a long time then, I feel, it's time to move on from EyeTV.

As far as I can see they are no longer supporting these forums too. Look at how many spam posts there are that have not been cleaned up and there seems no attempt to improve security to prevent posting of spam.

• Like 2

On 5/11/2021 at 7:26 PM, AaronFowler said:

You can export videos in 4k full HD quality on the powerdirector app click here at TechBigs.

I was looking at their website and it wasn't clear to me.

Are you saying you can import .eyetv files into this app, edit them and then export in another format?