geeji

Does EyeTV 4 Supports EyeTV T2 Lite DVB-T/T2 Tuner ?

When using the latest Mac M1, only the 64 bits EyeTV 4 will run under Rosetta (badly...).

But does EyeTV 4 supports all previous tuners, such as EyeTV T2 Lite ?

If yes, can I connnect multiples EyeTV T2 Lite tuners ti the same EyeTV 4 ?

Thanks for your help.

I had numerous Lite T2 tuners connected to my Mojave Mac which worked fine. I Installed Catalina and a registered EyeTV 4 (rubbish) and now two of my Lite tuners have completely stopped working back in Mojave, so I don't know if Rosetta and EyeTV 4 + "Tuners" will work at all. I doubt Geniatech have any interest in Mac customers (despite our loyalty to the Elgato EyeTV brand) and are riding the surf as the EyeTV reputation entropically loses energy to Android users in China.

BTW, I'm not a new member. I was an Elgato customer for 25 years, but Geniatech devs cannot handle a database so they make me create a New account.

Edited by Neal
edit

Hi, I just purchased eyetv T2 lite. I am trying to set it up on a MacBook Pro running OS Catalina. I can't get the setup to work. At the activation page, the Next button is greyed out even though I have entered my activation key. Any advice?