TBinNM

EyeTV EPGPremium guide not downloading

EyeTV 3.6.9 (7528), MacOS 10.14.6. iMac 4K Retina 2017. Subscription for EyeTV EPGPremium NA valid until Jan. 20, 2022.

This problem started today, July 2, 2021. Program was losing future program listing before then.

Can't do diagnostics on the problem because the app will not delete the EPG database. EyeTV hangs when trying. I left it to do the deletion for about 20 minutes. I had to hard quit EyeTV several times. I rebooted my computer to get a fresh start.

Please someone help. There does not seem to be any tech support with this product.

• Like 1

EyeTV 3.6.9(7528), MacOS 10.14.6, Mac mini(2012). Subscription for EyeTV EPGPremium North Am valid until June 2022.

Same exact situation for me.

I raised a ticket on this issue and received the reply below (so hopefully help is on the way)

Sorry for the inconvenience. It is caused by the server. This issue is solved on eyetv 4 but it will take a week to solve it on eyetv 3.We will inform you when it is fixed.

Kind regards,

Angela

Geniatech EyeTV Support Team

• Like 1

The slow response to this problem is terrible. I have been using this product for years long before it's new ownership. If users cannot self correct problems themselves the tech support needs to be quick and effective. It seems a lot of customers are having the same unresolved difficulty...and frustrated.

After a couple of hiccups on my part, I have a beta of EyeTV 3 running and it has downloaded the EPG from TV Guide. I had to delete the the old database before the new would come down. Seems to be working, folks.