mardal

EyeTV T2 hybrid-stick with MacBook Pro, M1 (2020)_Problems with HD-TV

Hi there, I recently bought this EyeTV T2 hybrid-stick and installed the software EyeTV 4.0.0 (8523).

I am using a DVB-C digital TV-Connection at the moment and the TV-programs are not running fluently as if some frames would be missing.

The videos get stuck constantly for splitseconds. A normal video performance I only get with the normal TV-programm without HD-quality.

Does anyboby know what might be the problem. Is it maybe the configuration ? I can exclude that the usb-connetction or cable are not working right. Unfortunately Geniatec has no answer for that.

I have an old MacBookPro Retina from 2013 and an old EvtTV hybrid-Stick from Elgato. There everything is working all right.

Hello, thank you for your info. I did try the latest version (8526). It did not solve my problem. Today I decided to send back the EyeTV-stick also because the Geniatec-Service had no idea

except claiming that my equipment should be the reason for receiving tv-programs in a bad quality. I also contacted Appel-support asking if there may be a problem with the M1-Chip. No idea also from this side. Does anybody know if there is another way to receive tv-programs with my MacBook Pro, M1 (2020) without internet connection on the road so to say ? As I found out it seems that other tv-sticks are available only for Windows. Is that true ?