Ulrich

no radio signal from eyeTV hybrid thru iMac 24" (2021)

hi there, I have the following problem: eyeTV hybrid with its USB-A jack provides me wonderful TV on the former iMac 21.5. NOW, I switched to iMac 24" but cannot receive TV. the radio signal would not transfer the channel contents like series etc. I have grabbed some USB-C jacks from an Apple store. No signal. And not even Apple hotline can provide help, let alone the Chinese producer and developer Geniatech.

Could you possibly help me please?

I haven't used my EyeTV Hybrid for several years because it wasn't capable of 64 bit operation.  Just recently noticed that it now is updated to work with MAC OS 10.14 or higher.  I'm running 10.15.7 and tech support said to erase any existing EyeTV by using the EyeTV Reporter.  Did that.  Then they said to download new version 8527. Did that.  Re-registered, got software installed.  But getting no signal. I don't think I have my remote control anymore, but I don't think that is needed.  Not sure why I don't get any signals. I'm using one of the High Def antennas that you place in your window. When I  autotuned on digital antenna it loads plenty of channels, but doesn't play any ( of course there's no signal).  I tried re-autotuning with "Analog".  Program shut down on me.  Reopened it and tuned, but still no signal.  Help!

In the windows EyeTV , if you click on arrow right of Hardware , a line with EyeTV Hybrid appears ,

do you see a line with parameter "Antenna"  with choice Analog/Digital 

set it to Digital if it is not