69jessup

License Key - where art thou?

I still have not received my license key. Multiple emails to Support have gone unanswered. Link from the orders page results in error to download software. Gave up & downloaded latest version of 4.0 on support page. Any ideas on how to get a response? I tried the license key recovery, have not gotten an email validation. I have an EyeTV 250 Plus, but need updated software to run on Monterey. Appreciate any help! Thanks in advance!

Just in case you don't know: Your license for EyeTV 3.0 is not valid anymore. For version 4.0 you will have to buy a new license...

Edited by Roland B.

Thanks Roland..purchased Eye 4.0 license last week...still no key received despite order confirmation. Also link in order doc to download 4.0 does not work. Emails to support have gone unanswered. Appreciate the response!

Hi 69jessup!

I just checked the mail address I got my license key from. It's "services@eu-geniatech.com". Sometimes mails end in the spam folder. However, I assume you already checked it, right? I even received a mail with a link for activating my account. Stupid question: Did they charge your credit card for the license?

You could also try to contact this mail for complaining: suggestion@geniatech.com

Thank you, Roland! I will follow-up with both emails...nothing received in Spam folders to date. They did charge my credit card for the license. Thank you very much for the guidance- have a great weekend!

You are very welcome. You can also try to contact them via the below listed contact opportunities. Found them under «Legal Notice» in the footer of the internet pages...

Geniatech Europe GmbH
Kaiserstrasse 100
52134 Herzogenrath
Germany

Represented by:

Managing Director
Heinz-Jürgen Michael Decker

Phone:    0049-2407-55290-80
Fax:         0049-2407-55290-89
E-Mail: GTESales@geniatech.com

Roland- thank you for the additional information. I wish Geniatech was as responsive as you...I re-sent my original email to email address above. Thank you again.

Does anyone from Geniatech monitor this forum??