roosterstoker

EyeTV 4.0.0 (8527) or is it?

EyeTV 4.0.0 (8527) or is it?

Seems like I'm starting a new thread on this new version. I had version 8524 because 8526 had problems for me for my Eyetv HD.  No sound using remote on iOS, loss of getting a network connection  to get my TV guide updated were the problems for me,, so I had to go back to 8524. Seems like the new version 8527 has resolved my problems,, only one thing.. I'm not sure whether what I really have is 8527 version, because when I go to "About" on the menu,, it doesn't say 8527 it says 8526.. Don't know if I am going crazy or not,, but that's what it reads. Can anyone confirm that indeed this 8527 download version is really new, seeing as it is reading in the About,, 8526?   Any idea what date it was released? Is this Geniatech version number named wrongly? Thanks for anything you can help me with.  I guess ,, more importantly, for me, is that it fixed my previous problems,, so I'm not complaining that it doesn't work now. 

8196577 January 2022.pdf

Edited by Mikyesun
user ask to delete pdf file