roosterstoker

EPG Renewal purchase, won't update after clicking on Link provided

Hi,, can Geniatech please help me. I just purchased my update for another year, because my subscription was running out on March 1, 2022,, about a week from now.

Geniatech provided a link,, and if I remember, last time by clicking on the link, the Subscription updated and it went for another year. This time, nothing is happening, except

the link is opening the App,, but no date is updated. Any help please. I received all confirmations, plus activation #'s etc. 

On 2/25/2022 at 12:00 PM, roosterstoker said:

Hi,, can Geniatech please help me. I just purchased my update for another year, because my subscription was running out on March 1, 2022,, about a week from now.

Geniatech provided a link,, and if I remember, last time by clicking on the link, the Subscription updated and it went for another year. This time, nothing is happening, except

the link is opening the App,, but no date is updated. Any help please. I received all confirmations, plus activation #'s etc. 

Hi, I can't really help you with your problem. Did you hear back from Geniatech? I need to renew my subscription, but came here to forums to see if there are any issues with renewal.

All ok now,, they sent me an email apologizing,, and the cure was simply to go to Preferences, go to Eyetv Plus Renewal,, and copy/paste in your  Subscription Key. That seemed to update the "Active until date to the proper date" hope that helps. I can find the email that was sent to me,, it was just a simple reply, like a 4 line reply I think.. If I find the email reply from them,, I will copy and paste the solution that was sent to me. Cheers  PS Really don't have to worry,, just buy renewal,, and if you click their link that they send,, doesn't update that Good until,, then follow instructions about Preferences,, that I just mentioned,, and you are good to go. 

Edited by roosterstoker
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, roosterstoker said:

"Eyetv Plus Renewal"

Yay!!!

Are you in North America? Did you have TV Guide as your EPG source? The source has been TV Guide here since the lineup download problems last spring. That is when Geniatech had to switch to TV Guide.

Yes,, I had TV Guide all along , until I started having problems getting updates about 1 ½ years ago,, even though I had paid, there was a period where the glitch wouldn't let me update. I opted, in the meantime to XML TV Listings on a rolling 3 month basis,, eventually,, not sure how many months ago, one of the later updates restored ability to continue to get updates on TV Guide  EPG,, so I used up my last months of my subscription, and recently March 1st renewed.  Yes I am in North America. ie Canada.

• Like 1