Sign in to follow this  
clancywolf

EPG Renewal purchase - No Response form Geniatech - "Take your money and run?"

I purchased a renewal license for "eyetv Premium EPG Service (USA & Canada) [12 months]" and though they took my money and gave me a receipt, I have received nothing else:

• No code or description of how to activate the subscription
  • No response to questions emailed to the sales address on the receipt from PayPal
  • No response form the general form on their website
  • No response from the support form on their website

Has the company folded?  Does anyone have suggestions on how to get a response from the company?

On 3/11/2022 at 1:14 PM, clancywolf said:

I purchased a renewal license for "eyetv Premium EPG Service (USA & Canada) [12 months]" and though they took my money and gave me a receipt, I have received nothing else:

• No code or description of how to activate the subscription
  • No response to questions emailed to the sales address on the receipt from PayPal
  • No response form the general form on their website
  • No response from the support form on their website

Has the company folded?  Does anyone have suggestions on how to get a response from the company?

Hi. Sorry this has happened. I just renewed my EyeTV TV Guide EPG subscription and got email from Geniatech right away. I logged into the account I have with their store to complete the transaction. Have you been able to resolve this with Geniatech?

With a lack of refund/response from Geniatech, I asked Paypal for a refund.  Got the refund, then a day later an email from Geniatech saying "We see you got your refund."

After being away for a couple of weeks, I tried your route - purchasing after creating an account on their website.  I now have an account on the Genitech website that has all my contact info. It shows that I placed the order and that it has been paid for.  It says it is "Processing" the order (for 24 hours?) and in the Download section there is nothing there.  I've checked my spam folders, junk mail folders and nothing.  Again, no response from Geniatech.