Sign in to follow this  
Marty

How to download the software (Mac High Sierra)?

I log in tio my account, go to orders, press the link for my one order, click the download link and get a blank page with the URL: http://file.geniatech.com/eyetv4/EyeTV4.0.0_8517_2.dmg

Nothing downloads.I have reached out to tech support three times with no response.

Is this company still doing business? I posted this on another forum a week and a half ago and have received no response.

Hello?

I, too, purchased something online this last week and have received nothing as far as a link to download or any kind of response.  I've tried email, forms on their cntact us page and this forum.  It sure sounds like Geniatech is having problems of some kind.

On 3/20/2022 at 7:29 PM, Marty said:

You have to go to the support page to download the software. Weird but true.

Yes, but then you need the Activation Key which they haven't send. Tried to ring them but the phone message is in chinese or in an unintelligible english. 

On 3/14/2022 at 9:27 PM, clancywolf said:

I, too, purchased something online this last week and have received nothing as far as a link to download or any kind of response.  I've tried email, forms on their cntact us page and this forum.  It sure sounds like Geniatech is having problems of some kind. 

It is worrying to receive no response from Geniatech following an online transaction. Multiple attempts via email, contact forms, and forums indicate probable problems on their end that must be resolved.