Boan

Channel Lineup not available

The program guide stopped working. Trying to troubleshoot I discovered that the EyeTV Premium EGP stopped updating. I tried to re-dowload the electronic program guide data but it just says that No Channel Lineup is available for my zip code.  I put in every zip code in the US and the message does not change.  

It appears to me the EPG NA is not matching up with any local programming anywhere in the US.

Does anyone else sees this problem and have a solution?

The result is that you can't program any recordings.

On 9/3/2022 at 2:43 PM, Rick A said:

Boan,

The NA EPG has been down for some time.  See the thread here:  

Wow, right after I bought my EyeTV HD unit and paid again to update to v.4 I find out that as of just nine months ago we can't even get the channel lineup to show up so that we can at least import the .xmltv file we create at at this site as a workaround now that their EPG is not updating listings?

Can someone tell me how to add my zip code's channel lineup into EyeTV so that I can then import the program info that way?  I heard it can be done manually or if you have a file already using the EyeTV Reporter.