Mikyesun

Eyetv 4.x for Mac 64 - bit (beta + preview)

all,

we know a lot of you are waiting for some clear signs, what's next - will they ever be release a 64 - bit Mac APP? Answer: yes - working on this 64 bit transition for all Eyetv Applications (more then 15) since 12 month - supporting iOS/Android/Windows/Windows 10/macOS, Apple TV, ipadds, we almost finished for all operation systems - beside macOS, we know you waiting for this a long time, but it is / was also the biggest tasks, and there was a time in March this year - we feared that we cannot not make it, but we overcome the mayor challenges and ups and downs.

Please see some live screen shots to get a idea about our new Eyetv 4.x for Mac 64 - bit (beta + preview)  - UI / UX. We look for some serious & experienced beta testers and heavy eyetv usersfor Mac. This will be limited closed beta - preview group. If you are interesting, please post a pm to me.

Please be aware yetv 4.x for Mac 64 - bit (beta + preview) will be only for + require latest macOS Mojave and for macOS Catalina, no other other macOS!

Open speaking, it was + is a heavy load to upside everything to 64bit, to have this clear - we still have a way to go, but so far it looks promising + working, we now working with open sprints, on the device integration, final compatibility (hope Apple do not change so much anymore in Catalina) - stabilize the code and work on the performance. More or less quality quality .........

From time to time, I will update here, the Eyetv dev + support team have a clear target, as from beginning - move eyetv Mac app to the next level - and be ready in time (launch of Catalina), but as much quality first, hope understand this.

thanks + have a great day.

kind regards
Mike

Eyetv 4 Mac Preview - UI-UX.png

Eyetv 4 Mac Preview - SAT_CHANNEL.png

Eyetv 4 Mac Preview - EPG.png

Eyetv 4 Mac Preview - EPG2.png

• Like 1

I would like to test the beta version of eyetv 4. I am a Mac user since nearly 40 years, using eyetv each day for a few hours and i have an iMac with mac OS 10.5 beta Catalina.

On 8/16/2019 at 1:50 PM, Mikyesun said:

all,

we know a lot of you are waiting for some clear signs, what's next - will they ever be release a 64 - bit Mac APP? Answer: yes - working on this 64 bit transition for all Eyetv Applications (more then 15) since 12 month - supporting iOS/Android/Windows/Windows 10/macOS, Apple TV, ipadds, we almost finished for all operation systems - beside macOS, we know you waiting for this a long time, but it is / was also the biggest tasks, and there was a time in March this year - we feared that we cannot not make it, but we overcome the mayor challenges and ups and downs.

Please see some live screen shots to get a idea about our new Eyetv 4.x for Mac 64 - bit (beta + preview)  - UI / UX. We look for some serious & experienced beta testers and heavy eyetv usersfor Mac. This will be limited closed beta - preview group. If you are interesting, please post a pm to me.

Please be aware yetv 4.x for Mac 64 - bit (beta + preview) will be only for + require latest macOS Mojave and for macOS Catalina, no other other macOS!

Open speaking, it was + is a heavy load to upside everything to 64bit, to have this clear - we still have a way to go, but so far it looks promising + working, we now working with open sprints, on the device integration, final compatibility (hope Apple do not change so much anymore in Catalina) - stabilize the code and work on the performance. More or less quality quality .........

From time to time, I will update here, the Eyetv dev + support team have a clear target, as from beginning - move eyetv Mac app to the next level - and be ready in time (launch of Catalina), but as much quality first, hope understand this.

thanks + have a great day.

kind regards
Mike

Eyetv 4 Mac Preview - UI-UX.png

Eyetv 4 Mac Preview - SAT_CHANNEL.png

Eyetv 4 Mac Preview - EPG.png

Eyetv 4 Mac Preview - EPG2.png

Does it work in 10.14.4? If it works, i would like to test it. Thanks!

2 hours ago, tv-fan said:

Does it work in 10.14.4? If it works, i would like to test it. Thanks!

thanks, we need to see, so far macOS 10.14.6 is the bottom line, keep you guys here informed.

That's very cool to hear. I would love to test this too. 
I use EyeTV daily to watch TV as my only TV device. I loved this app for so many years and hope to use it in the next time too.

Kind regards Sascha

I#d like to test the software as well, I installed Catalia 10.15 and the 3.9 is not working any more. I need a working 64bit version

On 8/17/2019 at 9:48 AM, Ton said:

Send you a PM.

Pease, I wish I could try this beta at once. Thank you to count me as a beta tester. Charles

54 minutes ago, jackylamotte said:

Also tried to get access, but no reply.

Sat>IP Viewer by Hackbarth (dvbviewer.com Forum) is probably a safer bet ...

all,

to all who like tp participate in the eyetv 64-bit program, please print + sign + scan attached e-copy of the

NDA + BETA Eyetv 3, Eyetv 4 64-BIT BETA PROGRAM

and share a signed e-copy to EYETVBETA@EU-GENIATECH.COM. After received sign e-copy - we enroll to you the beta - program to you, sorry having things so complex, but legal wise it is necessary.

thank you in advanced for help and supporting eyetv.

Mike

GENIATECH-EYETV4MAC-64-BIT_MUTUAL_NDA_v20190903.pdf

• Like 1

On 9/3/2019 at 11:02 AM, Mikyesun said:

all, its unavailable to download !

to all who like tp participate in the eyetv 64-bit program, please print + sign + scan attached e-copy of the

NDA + BETA Eyetv 3, Eyetv 4 64-BIT BETA PROGRAM

and share a signed e-copy to EYETVBETA@EU-GENIATECH.COM. After received sign e-copy - we enroll to you the beta - program to you, sorry having things so complex, but legal wise it is necessary.

thank you in advanced for help and supporting eyetv.

Mike

GENIATECH-EYETV4MAC-64-BIT_MUTUAL_NDA_v20190903.pdfUnavailable