Guys, you know why this company is behaving in such a way? because it is a Chinese/Asisn company, they only understand in how to take or siphon off the money from anyone but never to give back, so their beta's are un-necessarily deliberately complicated, may be they work as a front for something ...the download agreement form shows their only and only commercial greed, even their English in the form is too broken, it is Chinglish .... guys, walk away on the face of all those Chin cons in the west .. they are only for their vested interests ..they understand all Europeans as foolish buffoons going after Ms chingy 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, mmbika said:

Guys, you know why this company is behaving in such a way? because it is a Chinese/Asisn company, they only understand in how to take or siphon off the money from anyone but never to give back, so their beta's are un-necessarily deliberately complicated, may be they work as a front for something ...the download agreement form shows their only and only commercial greed, even their English in the form is too broken, it is Chinglish .... guys, walk away on the face of all those Chin cons in the west .. they are only for their vested interests ..they understand all Europeans as foolish buffoons going after Ms chingy 

please be more civil and kind, assole

• Like 2

On 9/3/2019 at 12:02 PM, Mikyesun said:

all,

to all who like tp participate in the eyetv 64-bit program, please print + sign + scan attached e-copy of the

NDA + BETA Eyetv 3, Eyetv 4 64-BIT BETA PROGRAM

and share a signed e-copy to EYETVBETA@EU-GENIATECH.COM. After received sign e-copy - we enroll to you the beta - program to you, sorry having things so complex, but legal wise it is necessary.

thank you in advanced for help and supporting eyetv.

Mike

GENIATECH-EYETV4MAC-64-BIT_MUTUAL_NDA_v20190903.pdf 101.09 kB · 60 downloads

.... any news for the Beta-Tester ????

Edited by jackylamotte

Hello Mike,

I#m also interesting in testing the beta software of Eyetv 4.x for Mac 64 - bit (beta + preview).

Currently i'm testing Catalina and working with Mojave on an iMac (Retina 5K, 27 Zoll, Ende 2015).

Ii'm using as Hardware EyeTV Sat.

I have send the signed NDA to the address above.

regards

Erwin

some update: 

feedback on last own testing, 

• we recommend to stay with macOS 10.14.6, shows much more stable results, performance wise similar same as 10.15

feedback mNDA

• for all who applied for be part of the beta program, please be informed, only this one can be considered as it is filled out correct on the last page with a valid address and has signed it, all other who have just + only signed it - will not, so please correct if you have not, and re-send.

closed beta deployment EyeTV4.0.0b3(8056)

• start today, again this is beta - and again, it is beta ;) we suggest to guys which install on macOS 10.14.6 rename eyetv 3, before installation 

keep you posted today.

thanks for your patients, enrollment of the eyetv 4 64 bit beta - has started , again, my very personal opinion is stay with macOS 10.14.6 until first bugfixes / service packs for macOS 10.15 is available.

all feedback & results can be posted here - public - but no download links and no keys should be shared here.

Lets go,  

thank you again, keep you informed.
Mike

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mikyesun said:

stay with macOS 10.16.6

You already have a beta of 10.16? Wow. :)

I downloaded eyetv beta, but cannot open it since Gatekeeper prevents it.

Even if I make an exception via Terminal, it does not open. 

Any thoughts? 

The problem is, this beta is not signed. So Gatekeeper prevents opening it.

You can override this with disabling Gatekeeper.

sudo spctl --master-disable

Do this on your own risk!

7 minutes ago, eyekey said:

So... where to report errors and bugs? Here in the forum?

Probably no, since we signed the NDA. 

here is fine - 

Mike

Had to disable the gatekeeper, too. EyeTV starts now, but crashes each time I try to search for channels on my Netstream4Sat in Setup Assistant.   Also, macOS asks each and every time I start EyeTV for permission to change a driver: Administrator access is required to update a device driver for EyeTV.   Auto-Tune seems to work, though.  Currently doing Astra 19.2.

Edited by blackadder