Toujours encore le même problème... Lorsque j'ouvre Eyetv je reste bloqué sur la fenêtre qui s'ouvre....

Pas moyen de passer a une autre fenêtre ouverte ou de la quitter même avec esc...

De plus la fenêtre n'a pas la taille de l'écran donc il y a un rebord blanc autour de cette dernière 

(EyeTV4.0.0b9_8512 sous Catalina)

1 hour ago, Markus S said:

Hello

I have now updated to the version EyeTV Version 4.0.0b9 , but even with it I have neither picture nor sound.

Mac Catalina 10.15.1

I had the same issue just removed my TV device and plugged it back in and it worked ok after that

1 hour ago, gizmozaza said:

Toujours encore le même problème... Lorsque j'ouvre Eyetv je reste bloqué sur la fenêtre qui s'ouvre....

Pas moyen de passer a une autre fenêtre ouverte ou de la quitter même avec esc...

De plus la fenêtre n'a pas la taille de l'écran donc il y a un rebord blanc autour de cette dernière 

Write in english !

• Confused 1

Can you add support for TerraTec S7, please? I think it is the same hardware like EyeTV Sat …

I have been using this tuner with EyeTV for years and I am waiting for EyeTV 4 to upgrade to Catalina now.

Thanks you. 😊

I have just installed EyeTV Version 4.0.0b9 (8512) on my 2017 27 inch iMac with 16 GB of memory and Catalina 10.15.1

My connected hardware is a bit unusual.  I have the ancient Elgato EyeTV 200 connected to my cable company's set-top box via a coax cable.  The EyeTV 200 requires a Firewire connection to the iMac (which the iMac can not provide) so I go from a Firewire 400  to Firewire 800 cable, plugged into an Apple Firewire to Thunderbolt (2, I think) adapter, which in turn plugs into an Apple Thunderbolt (2, I think) to Thunderbolt 3 adapter plugged into the back of the iMac.  This string of adapters can not provide enough power to properly power up my EyeTV 200 box, so I have the OPTIONAL power supply powering the EyeTV hardware.  As bad as all this sounds it worked perfectly with my EyeTV 3 software and Mojave.

Upon installing this EyeTV 4 software and launching it, I got the message: 

“EyeTV” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.

I went into System Preferences > Security and Privacy and clicked on something there (which now escapes me) but it let me proceed to the set up.  I then proceeded to follow through the setup.  When it came to selecting an account for the program guide, I just skipped past it as I do not require the program guide. (I use my cable company program guide when I am connected to a live window.)   It did the automatic scan for channels coming up with only 2 (which I expected, being connected to the set-top box.)

Eventually I ended up with a square blank screen and a window that showed me the channels found.

I could click on "Recordings" in the sidebar and it would show me (and properly play) the recordings I had saved while using the previous EyeTV 3 software which was encouraging.

But when I tried to open a Live TV Window it ignored me.  And if I quit EyeTV 4 and relaunched a dialog popped up saying "Capture could bit be started. Insufficient access privileges."

I searched through this forum and found a terminal command that may have helped in the earlier situation (“EyeTV” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software".) if I had done it right away rather then trying to mess about in System Preferences > Security and Privacy

Can someone suggest a way around this issue at this point to get live TV working?

On 11/2/2019 at 5:01 AM, sigghy said:

EyeTV 4.0.0b9_8512 Still not possible to choose HW not Geniatech branded.

Works fine for HD HomeRun tuners. It's not Geniatech hardware

On 10/20/2019 at 10:15 AM, Mrrt said:

This is great Tom, I'm now wondering what the device identifier in the terminal command would be to enable all 4 tuners for the HD HomeRun Connect Quattro (HDHR-EU) here in Australia as at the moment I can only get EyeTV 4.0.0b6 (8509) to see the same two out of four tuners on that device on the many Macs in my household. 

Just wondering - do you see all 4 tuners on the EyeTV3 software on your pre-Catalina Macs?

Hello all,

I tried to cut out commercials from the recording ... After 1 hour I gave up 😞

Is there any user guide for the new editor available?

The editor in EyeTV3 was so easy to use. I want to get them back!

Thanks.

Mike

• Like 2

On 8/16/2019 at 1:50 PM, Mikyesun said:

all - we move to a public beta - so everybody / eyetv customer are invited to join - 

Update v20191101 /v_EyeTV4.0.0b9(8512):

thank for great, value and open feedback, please keep on doing so, following fixes, in below you will find the latest beta release

1: Add device support Netstream 2A/2T
2: Fixed:"Program Guide UI Sync problem".
3: Fixed: "lack of the fullscreen menu"
4: Fixed: "Search Field does not work in all screens - always eats the first letter "
5: Fixed: "Sound is playing while in background orin the dock although both boxes in "Preferences" -> "Sound" are not ticked."

we keep on improving, thanks for value feedback.

http://file.geniatech.com/eyetv4/EyeTV4.0.0b9_8512.dmg

(this link will be replace by our CDN) 

Eyetv 4 Keys, please use one of the below 5 keys (FYI - will be blocked after 30th November 2019)

1            LBT3D-8L7E9BD-Y56DAKC-HL55D23

2            T4PDA-V9YE9CW-37W78KM-HBG4GA3

3            WKCTK-AS5MPZZ-854VRQY-QH26ZWZ

4            4D2QK-ZPW1VEX-HSKNYXQ-74DNUDG

5            2RGHE-826LQ77-EXPAVN7-ER3XZRW

here is the voting- list for supporting Eyetv Tuner and other third-party tuner solutions- please join.

https://doodle.com/poll/9q4h64ipa5z4v4i6

kind regards
Mike

Update v20191025 /v_EyeTV4.0.0b8(8511):

thank for great, value and open feedback, please keep on doing so, following fixes, in below you will find the latest beta release

1: fixed Program Guide
2: add support Netstream 4T 
3: add new appliction icon.
4: fix  "Cocoa" from menu.
6: fix "Setup Assistant Congratulations page"

http://file.geniatech.com/eyetv4/EyeTV4.0.0b8_8511.dmg

(this link will be replace by our CDN)

Eyetv 4 Keys, please use one of the below 5 keys (FYI - will be blocked after 30th November 2019)

here is the voting- list for supporting Eyetv Tuner and other third-party tuner solutions- please join.

kind regards
Mike

Update v20191023 /v_EyeEyeTV4.0.0b7(8510):

• fixed "Administrator access waring Message Dialog" issue on macOS 10.15
  • fixed software update

http://file.geniatech.com/eyetv4/EyeTV4.0.0b7_8510.dmg

(this link will be replace by our CDN soon, as Dropbox is sometimes very tricky and with errors)

kind regards
Mike

Update v20191010 /v_EyeTV4.0.0b6(8059).dmg:

• Netstream 4c autoscan issue
  • several performance issue / several cosmetics issue 
  • eyetv plus fix
  • add eyetv U6 lite support

please download EyeTV4.0.0b6(8059).dmg from here:

http://file.geniatech.com/eyetv4/EyeTV4.0.0b6_8059_.dmg

(this link will be replace by our CDN soon, as Dropbox is sometimes very tricky and with errors)

kind regards
Mike

all,

we know a lot of you are waiting for some clear signs, what's next - will they ever be release a 64 - bit Mac APP? Answer: yes - working on this 64 bit transition for all Eyetv Applications (more then 15) since 12 month - supporting iOS/Android/Windows/Windows 10/macOS, Apple TV, ipadds, we almost finished for all operation systems - beside macOS, we know you waiting for this a long time, but it is / was also the biggest tasks, and there was a time in March this year - we feared that we cannot not make it, but we overcome the mayor challenges and ups and downs.

Please see some live screen shots to get a idea about our new Eyetv 4.x for Mac 64 - bit (beta + preview)  - UI / UX. We look for some serious & experienced beta testers and heavy eyetv usersfor Mac. This will be limited closed beta - preview group. If you are interesting, please post a pm to me.

Please be aware yetv 4.x for Mac 64 - bit (beta + preview) will be only for + require latest macOS Mojave and for macOS Catalina, no other other macOS!

Open speaking, it was + is a heavy load to upside everything to 64bit, to have this clear - we still have a way to go, but so far it looks promising + working, we now working with open sprints, on the device integration, final compatibility (hope Apple do not change so much anymore in Catalina) - stabilize the code and work on the performance. More or less quality quality .........

From time to time, I will update here, the Eyetv dev + support team have a clear target, as from beginning - move eyetv Mac app to the next level - and be ready in time (launch of Catalina), but as much quality first, hope understand this.

thanks + have a great day.

kind regards
Mike

Eyetv 4 Mac Preview - UI-UX.png

Eyetv 4 Mac Preview - SAT_CHANNEL.png

Eyetv 4 Mac Preview - EPG.png

Eyetv 4 Mac Preview - EPG2.png

Hello,

Update to the Programm Guide is still not working, have a valid Option and purchase until end of Nov. but still not able to update.

The info to accept the  Cookies and the Certificates from the following page is done bit does not work still.

Connection not possible.

Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-03 um 10.59.34.png

On 11/1/2019 at 4:44 PM, BruceB said:

Same here.

The crashed installer will leave a folder on your desk. Open it and then open the .dmg file that you'll find there. Worked for me. You'll have to close down EyeTV first, if it's running, before dragging the new beta to the "Applications" folder.

same to me

also the Program guides still does not work! does what is been told on the page but still no success

Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-03 um 10.59.34.png

22 hours ago, gizmozaza said:

Have tried to double click the screen, this should get you out of full screen.

On 11/1/2019 at 11:29 AM, agneta.po@telia.com said:

Please help! Trying to download the beta version to my mac mini but the computer refuses to open the program. " 

EyeTV" Cannot Open, Apple Cannot Check for Malware.

I suspect I can change something somewhere.....

Right-click on the App from the Application folder and choose open

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, michadd said:

Hello all,

I tried to cut out commercials from the recording ... After 1 hour I gave up 😞

Is there any user guide for the new editor available?

The editor in EyeTV3 was so easy to use. I want to get them back!

Thanks.

Mike

Same to me. Any Solutions??

11 minutes ago, Sabine said:

Same to me. Any Solutions??

Right-click and select EDIT. To move along the timeline place the cursor above the blue line, click and drag to the place you want to marker/cut and use the scissors ( to the left)

To cut the selection, place another marker/cut and select the portion you want to delete and hit the Delete key.

Click on the 3 dots to compress the file like before

Just now, Chris_ES said:

cannot start  the Release Update v20191101 /v_EyeTV4.0.0b9(8512) - OS tells the sw cannot be inspected on viruses 😞

It's ok, go to the App folder right click on the App and select OPEN then say yes OPEN

10 minutes ago, Chris_ES said:

non of the export formats is recognized by handbrake... seems different to eyetv3

Right-click on the clip and choose Show in Finder, then right-click on the file and choose Show Package content, from there you will see a file with .TS extension, right-click and open that file into Hand Break and use mp4 (smaller file)

• Like 1