7 hours ago, Gnyffe said:

EyeTV 4 beta is corrupted after installing it. 'Move to bin'   😩

Attach to a dropbox account & then download.  This is a corruption issue with dropbox.  I had the same thing & simply synced it & the new copy was fine.

3 hours ago, ekaufman said:

Hello together,

the following issue appears, the downloaded file EyeTV4.0.0b3(8056).dmg time stamp today 13:52. I got always after opening the image during the installation process EyeTV.app  is damaged.

attached you will find the failure report.

regards 

Erwin

Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-10 um 22.25.10.png

5 hours ago, dennis said:

I have the 'damaged-error' too. Disabling gatekeeper didnt help, same issue.

I'm on 10.14.6

6 hours ago, AH7690 said:

I'm getting the same error tried twice and will not run

624991496_Screenshot2019-09-10at19_20_58.png.6279bcf486738b6348a535bdab53ce2a.png

You all can get an un-corrupted copy by syncing the file into your dropbox instead of downloading it.

Good Morning all,

thanks for value first field feedback, pls keep on, one note, please always state out - on which macOS you testing eyetv 4 64-bit, we really need to know this, improvement we work today on are the crash (strange) and on the gatekeeper issue.

again, thanks that value feedback - we really appreciate 

keep you posted.

Mike

4 hours ago, jackylamotte said:

Hi all. After one day test the eyeTV works still fine and

whiteout any problems.

My Configuration : iMac with macOS Catalina 10.15

and i don't use Gatekeeper.

What version of Catalina.  I see an immediate crash and a request to update a driver when it is launched since undating to Catalina 19A558d

Another small Bug in the UI (tested under macOS 10.14.5). In the status bar of the „Recordings“ window there’s a control to define the size of the preview image. You can actually resize the preview image fine by clicking into the control, but the control is missing the „knob“ or indicator, which shows the current value:

359081784_Bildschirmfoto2019-09-11um21_00_26.jpg.324d3bc265443fdf8e68d10081bcaf06.jpg

Feature Request:

I’m missing buttons in the TV window to skip several seconds forward/back. I can use the keyboard to do this (if the window is the top window), but I can not use the mouse. So if the eyTV App is not running in the foreground I have to first click into the TV window to bring it to the front and then have to use the keyboard to skip back/forward. This could be more comfortable. There are buttons for fast forward/backwards, but these I do not need. I’d prefer to have the skip 15 or 30 seconds forward/backwards in the window instead.

Bugreport/Feature request (macOS 10.14.5):

The Programs window (Program Guide, Channels, Recordings etc) can not be controlled via keyboard commands, because the text focus is in the search field and can not be removed from this field. So all commands (like delete, select all etc) would go into the search field, but not to the recordings or other content of the window. There are icons to delete, share etc for each item available, but all these can only be used with the mouse, but currently there’s no way in using the keyboard to select items or delete items.

2 hours ago, Gnyffe said:

Lucky you.    😶

I suspect if you update to the latest version of Catalina, you will find that it no longer works

7 hours ago, Allanl said:

I suspect if you update to the latest version of Catalina, you will find that it no longer works

EyeTV 4 beta crashes every time I launch it. Both in public beta 6 and now in latest beta 7.  😫

@Mikyesun

I see that you deleted your answer to my question "When can I expect a version that works with Netstream 4C", you replied "tomorrow" (which is today).

It Is policy to remove messages and not very transparant. If you cannot fulfill to a promise just say so but don't change history.

Edited by Ton

After update to MacOS 10.15 Beta (9A558d) Wyeth crashes

- on opening of an channel window (Live TV at startup is disabled, so no crash on starting of eyeTV)

- on closing of a recordings window

On every start of eyeTV I have to allow administrator access to update a device driver for eyeTV and the Program Guide has to be updated every start.