Sign in to follow this  
PaulKB

MacOS 13.1 Ventura +eyeTV

Do you have problems with eyeTV crashing   

5 members have voted

1. 1. When running the latest Ventura fixed version of eyeTV on an M1 mac doe the app crash when quit

• YES
    • NO

I upgraded to the latest verson of eyeTV for Ventura and am running MacOS 13.1.  eyeTV launches and appears to function as expected, recording programs as it should.  Then when eyeTV is quit the application crashes.  This crash doesn't effect the program recorded, but still it needs to be fixed so the program doesn't crash when it is quit.

Anyway, thanks for fixing the compatibility with Ventura which is much appreciated.

Notice: you need to have you EyeTV license key.

First,  use  eyetv-reporter (   https://www.geniatech.eu/de/download/eyetv-reporter-64-bit/)  to completly remove EyeTV 

click buttons Easy -> Uninstall

Next, reinstall EyeTV with your license key 

If, after that, you have again the crash (test it after playing a recorded video), I have a workaround:

Before quit EyeTV , close the window "EyeTV/4 Programs", wait 1s , then exit of EyeTV.

16 hours ago, Gnyffe said:

It works for me, but a fix would be nice.

I closed the program window before quitting the program--no crash! Thanks it works for me as well.  A fix would be nice.  Thanks Geniatech for continuing to support eyeTV, very much appreciated.  

• Like 1