TrainerLe

Some transcoding error with tvOS 13

Hi guys,

I get some errors with the transcoding in tvOS 13 GM. I have a eyetv Netstream 4sat (refresh) and updated my AppleTV to the Golden Master of tvOS 13. Now the app transcode all channels in HD format correctly, but all other channels are broken. It's the same with iOS 13.

Best regards,

Chris

Hi

now that the iOS apps have been updated is there any news when the EyeTV Netstream TV app will be updated for AppleTV to resolve the transcoding issue?

Yes. Please update the Netstream app for tvOS 13.

IF you do it, please also fix these issues:

- use a black font in the EPG when tvOS is set to dark mode. Otherwise you can barely read it

- don't let the Apple TV go to sleep if Netstream is active and set in "Pause". This prevents recording of Timeshift

- larger Timeshift buffer (2 GB is not enough)

- Aspect ratio fix. The image is cropped in most channels (probably some kind of overscan/underscan error)

• Like 1

I fully agree  @eyekeys suggestions for improvement. Please replace the blue font with a black or dark grey font. And the fact that a lot is cut off around the TV picture is also very annoying. Image areas that are actually title-safe are often cropped. And please, please make sure that it is compatible with tvOS 13. The Netstream app on our Apple TV is practically the only access to TV broadcasting in our household.

since Sep not even a response from Geniatech team.

Shame on you.

Again:

Netstream4 Sat is not working on TVOS13 correctly !

We can put some comments, dislikes in Amazon, Facebook if it helps to get more attention