daemonbsd

eyetv t2 ant macOS 10.15 catalina

I bought eyetv t2 and cannot activate eyetv v4 64bit 

with included in the box eyetv 3 activation key on the card. I can't activate eyetv v4 

so I can't use sticker at all(((( please help

version 3 eyetv can't start on catalina

so I paid 139 euro for device which not work at all((

help

The distribution policy of products by this company is opaque. I also bought their product yesterday and now I have to pay extra for this eyetv2 t2 device eyetv v4 64bit driver that does not work on macos catalina with such successes, these dishonest people should trade printers and separately sell drivers for them.

they will lose all customers

Dear Vyacheslav,

Thank you for your note - please read the information for Eyetv 4 (64-bit) macOS Version here carefully https://www.geniatech.eu/blog-10-eyetv-software-for-macos/, especially this condition:

Note: Customers who have purchased an Eyetv 3 (32-bit) license or an Eyetv Tuner product after November 1, 2019, please contact GTESales@geniatech.com, with proof of purchase. An Eyetv 4 (64-bit) license key will be sent to these customers by email.

Based on this please send us your prove of purchase (invoice), that you have purchased after 1th Nov 2019 and we send right away an Eyetv 4 (64-bit) Key.

thanks for the answer since my purchase was after November 25, 2019 I was given a key in support at the specified email address again everyone thanks sorry for the vivid emotions I was just upset that the new device could not be turned on now everything works fine!

wir haben ständige Abstürze, kein dauerhaftes Streaming, kein Export zu AppleTV, usw usw usw.

Wir haben Ticket ID vom Support aber keine Antwort trotz 6 x Erinnerung, Ticket  2020020216000194 vom 2.2.2020.

Warum verkauft man so eine unfertige Software und warum reagiert der Support auf keine Anfrage !