fbalz

EyeTV 4 Export (Catalina)

Hello,

on the 3rd EyeTY Version I was able to export a recording direct into iTunes compatible format, in EyeTV 4 I can only export to MPEG-Elementary or MPEG-Program-Stream. 

In the HELP there is "File conversion" and "Create export preset", but I can't find a way to use it. Does anyone know how to export int iTunes compatible (small, AAC, MPEG-4 Video, H.264) format?

Thx, Frank.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-06 um 07.24.40.png

Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-06 um 07.24.33.png

Edited by fbalz

same problem here.. an answer would be nice. That was one of the main reasons to buy EyeTV back in the days. Not being able to do this anymore would be a big step back!! 

On 1/6/2020 at 7:33 AM, fbalz said:

Hello,

on the 3rd EyeTY Version I was able to export a recording direct into iTunes compatible format, in EyeTV 4 I can only export to MPEG-Elementary or MPEG-Program-Stream. 

In the HELP there is "File conversion" and "Create export preset", but I can't find a way to use it. Does anyone know how to export int iTunes compatible (small, AAC, MPEG-4 Video, H.264) format?

Thx, Frank.

Same problem! Maybe we can try to convert the eyetv file with a converter like iskysoft or similar to mp4 etc? Someone tried it? Thank tou from Barcelona Spain.

On 1/6/2020 at 7:33 AM, fbalz said:

Hello,

Thx, Frank.

Til eyetv 3.x.x the software was able to do that automatically 

i just started or planned a recording and afterwards eyetv did all the rest. 

Don’t want to do it manually 

why did they dropped that feature out?

Problem is, 3.x.x doesn't work on 10.15.x Macs as they support only 64Bit Apps.. And no one from the company answering or do care about our concern 😞 😡 

I just ordered EyeTV 4 not knowing that there was an export issue. I used to use EyeTV without issue prior to upgrading to Catalina.

Today after playing around with it some bit, I exported the video in the MPEG-Program-Stream format and then added the .mpg file extension to it. I opened it in Quicktime Player and then saved it as a .MOV. iMovie had no problem recognizing and opening that file.

I'm glad this works but I wish I didn't have to resort to so many steps to be able to work with it in iMovie. I haven't tried importing into iTunes but based on past experience, it should be able to open a .MOV files.

Edited by Grumplebits
Additional information.

Мир сериалов представлен кинематографическим изобилием сюжетов. Для любой чувство имеются сериалы, и практически любой даже настоящий своенравный очевидец сумеет поймать для себя интересную продолжительную киноисторию. Исключая того, сколько сериалы, как и короткометражные, и полнометражные киноработы соответствуют особенностям жанрам, закусить ещё и национальный аспект. В настоящее эпоха уверенно завоевывает зрительские симпатии сегмент турецких сериалов.

Все большее сумма поклонников появляется у данных сериалов. В чем же тайна турецкого кинопродукта? И грызть ли он вообще? Непременно, имеется принадлежащий исключительно турецким сериалам покрой, и даже атмосфера происходящего отличается через аналогичных продуктов кинопрома других стран. Турция совершенно ещё не отменила достоинство традиций, чтобы уже является страной европейского уровня и соглашаться в ногу со временем. В турецких сериалах сохранены признаки патриархального общества, и они будет сильны.

Духовный компонент не так яростно бросается в глаза, подобно сформированные почти его влиянием традиции. Так, к примеру, нравы внутри семьи станет строгие и фигура отца или же деда, в зависимости от того, кто старше, имеет доминирующую роль и через его мнения зависит принятие решений. Безусловно, и с женщиной, преимущественно возрастной, как бабушкой и матерью в семье считаются, но вот который касается юных особ женского пола, то им приходится поступаться своими интересами в угоду семьи. Вот исключительно в турецких сериалах, то это смотрится не так яростно и не так возмутительно, вдруг для людей, живущих в странах с гендерным равенством и издревле утрировавших важность голоса старших над теми, который моложе. Хоть, в некоторых семьях нашей страны пренебрегать устои не беспричинно простой и всегда ещё сохранен семейный след.

турецкие сериалы

On 6/21/2020 at 10:00 PM, Grumplebits said:

I just ordered EyeTV 4 not knowing that there was an export issue. I used to use EyeTV without issue prior to upgrading to Catalina.

Today after playing around with it some bit, I exported the video in the MPEG-Program-Stream format and then added the .mpg file extension to it. I opened it in Quicktime Player and then saved it as a .MOV. iMovie had no problem recognizing and opening that file.

I'm glad this works but I wish I didn't have to resort to so many steps to be able to work with it in iMovie. I haven't tried importing into iTunes but based on past experience, it should be able to open a .MOV files.

But you have to do that manually.. Version 3.x.x did this and the import to iTunes automatically.. Thats the big difference. 

I have some weekly recordings, after EyeTV recorded the show, it automatically converts into a iTunes format AND imports into iTunes, that I can easily view it on any AppleTV in my house. EyeTV 4.x.x isnt able to do so.. thats a no go !!