Sign in to follow this  
kapqa

totalTV finds no channels (NetStream 4sat)

Hello ,

i just received an Netstream 4sat today and am trying to integrate it into my Windows Pc's.

It is a bit frustrating as it seems that EyeTV4 for Windows would not connect to it () and on TvTotal, although the device is recognized,

it would not find any channels. I tried different options (as suggested by TvTotal), but it still would fail to find any channels.

The device itself is functioning as on MacOS 10.9+ it has no problems finding channels.

Sorry, there has been a bit confusion.

The problem has been solved by now.

I could figure out how to use the Netstream4Sat with THC (TerraTecHomeCinema) (not TvTotal)

and also finally the EyeTV4 found channels (i had to additionally mark the Device in the Settings to get it to find channels during search).

To get the EyeTV4 for Windows working with my system i had to download an older version (1.14) as the newer version (4.2) would complain of DirectX error , that i should ensure that the graphics card is compatible with DirectX9 or similar.