mretagne

How to get a response from Supprt

pretty much they have just give up.

I know there is not much of an alternative for TV in mac but either downgrade to Mojave or set a virtual box with a VM with Mojave and run it from there. This has quite a few success story.

Someone in a country, where Geniatech has their "head office", should have a "digging" journalist look into their "affairs". So far, Geniatech has shown the worst "customer relationship" that I've experienced in my close to 80 years on this planet...

--

4 hours ago, great_vc said:

Thanks for the tip!

• Does it work with the eyetv3 dual tunner? I'm not in US i'm in Greece
  • Does it support over the air regular DVB-T scanning and live tv with EPG ?
  • Don't mind paying of course.

I bought a HD Home Run Quattro. I've enrolled in the DVR subscription. I got EPG and can watch live TV.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Drizzt said:

I bought a HD Home Run Quattro. I've enrolled in the DVR subscription. I got EPG and can watch live TV.

am i missing something ? i cannot find to download the MacOS version. only iphone, android and stuff.

Have just installed the update, and what first meets the eye is a new, duplicated menu item - with a content that differs from the "original".

2014507914_Skarmavbild2020-10-10kl_06_37_49.png.ec634fd1ecc608ad253e276e4f4522e6.png

TV programs can still only be programmed for recording within the current 12h "window": AM or PM.

After All This Time: not very impressed by this "update".

Edited by BruceB