Georgio8

EyeTV 3.6.9 (7518) not allowing multiple recordings on Netstream 4Sat

Yesterday I installed the new release candidate EyeTV 3.6.9 (7518) on my Mac Mini (on Mac OS 10.9.5) with my NetStream 4sat device and suddenly I can only get one channel of TV at a time. No multiple simultaneous recording or viewing one channel while recording another. When I try to change channels while recording it says something like 'EyeTV is recording xxx, please stop the recording'.   It won't even allow me to vew two channels simultaneously in different windows using 'Open Next Live TV Window'. 

Previously I was running EyeTV 3.6.9 (7517)  for a few months and it was working fine with my NetStream 4sat device, allowing two simultaneous recordings without any problems.

Help please!

I eventually resolved my problem with the help of the EyeTV Reporter app. I restored an old set of preferences which brought back the correct behaviour with the Netstream 4Sat device (allowing multiple channel simultaneous recording/viewing). Then I painstakingly remade my favourite channels, etc.

I still don't understand why the behaviour changed when I simply upgraded to EyeTV 3.6.9 (7518).

• Like 1