fra.s

eyetv Netstream ddt - black screen on a digital channel

I installed a single DVB-Y hdmi modulator on my tv system to see a digital decoder channel across the house.

With eyeTV software on the pc and directly on the TVs I can see the channel very well and I have no problem.

I added the new channel also on the netstream ddt modulator to see it even on tablet or cellphone, but at the opening I always have black screen with text "no content", with the other channels I obviously have no problem and they all see.

The modulator is a Edision set on channel 12.

Can anybody give me a hand / suggestion about it?

in mia lingua originale:

Ho installato un hdmi modulator single DVB-Y sul mio impianto tv al fine di vedere un canale digitale del decoder su tutta la casa.

Con software eyeTV sul pc e direttamente sui televisori il canale lo vedo benissimo e non ho nessun problema.

Ho aggiunto il nuovo canale anche su modulatore netstream ddt per vederlo anche su tablet o cellulare, all'apertura però ho schermo sempre nero con testo "nessun contenuto", con gli altri canali non ho ovviamente nessun problema e si vedono tutti.

Il modulatore è un Edision settato su canale 12.

Qualcuno può darmi una mano/ suggerimento in merito?

37adebc0-daef-4a2d-ae3c-b9fada98811f.jpeg

9fa03761-8d07-4d9e-9a12-781097c72a38.jpeg