Wolf2020

No channels found after fresh install with Monterey

I did a fresh macOS Monterey installation recently and installed EyeTV 4 (8526) using the EyeTV Netstream 4C (879) on a MacBook.

However, when I run the search for TV stations in the setup, not a single one is found. I have two other computers, also with Monterey and the same EyeTV version, where it works without an issue. And it worked on that MacBook before I did a fresh install.

I tried Wifi, LAN, re-installing but nothing works. I really don't know what else I should try. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Also struggling with the same issue - it doesn't show any signal strength either.  It does start EYE TV as soon as I plug it in, so it is being detected, therefore looks like a driver/software issue  on the MAC M1 (I bought a second license for just this laptop, so I'm a little peeved)

Mine is not even an M1. My other M1 installation actually works.

But I am glad, I am not the only one struggling with this. I think the solution should be easy because it worked fine before the fresh install.

Edited by Wolf2020

I found a solution. I suspected that there were some EyeTV files from a previous Version 3 on my Mac. So I did a complete fresh install, not using time machine backup and sure enough, the channels were found.