~mj.*

EyeTV Hybrid Composite Problem

Hey community,

so I'm relentlessly trying to get my VCR hooked up to my EyeTV Hybrid, which I have used to digitalize some VHS tapes a while ago, which was working flawlessly back then, I believe it was back in 2017 when I was still on EyeTV 3 and an old OSX version.
When I hook it up now and tried to get it running via EyeTV 4 I do only get a black screen via composite and it won't display any video playback from my VCR. Also hooked up a old XBOX 360 via composite which gave me the same result with a black screen. 
Am I doing something wrong, or is there any solution, besides getting an old system which runs with EyeTV 3?!

Regards,
~mj.*

On 7/13/2023 at 11:13 PM, ~mj.* said:

Hey community,

so I'm relentlessly trying to get my VCR hooked up to my EyeTV Hybrid, which I have used to digitalize some VHS tapes a while ago, which was working flawlessly back then, I believe it was back in 2017 when I was still on EyeTV 3 and an old OSX version.
When I hook it up now and tried to get it running via EyeTV 4 I do only get a black screen via composite and it won't display any video playback from my VCR. Also hooked up a old XBOX 360 via composite which gave me the same result with a black screen. 
Am I doing something wrong, or is there any solution, besides getting an old system which runs with EyeTV 3?!

Regards,
~mj.*

the same here... tried it with s-video and composite. I tried it with the latest 4 software and on my old box with my 3 software where it used to work some years ago. Why does it only present audio but no video ?