Lothar_188

eyetv 4 on Mac Catalina with Export Function to Apple TV

On 4/18/2020 at 11:04 PM, Tim99 said:

I have the same problem of jitters and jumps with HD channels - Have restored to January version which is OK.

Exporting often fails on large files, sound is exported, video is not.

The editing function is still very hit and miss, seems to corrupt file when removing material at start of recording. My new way of working is;-

Right-Click on the recording , choose "Show Package Contents"; Copy the *****.ts file; then open the copied *****.ts file and open it with Quicktime. Then I edit it with the QuickTime using the "Trim..." (⌘T) and "Split Clip" (⌘Y) functions. Then "Export As ►"  (Choose 1080p/720p or 480p..) It exports as a Quicktime *****.mov   Then I Quit QuickTime. Yes this is complicated, but it seems to be the only way I can reliably export and edit. The *****.mov file can then be played directly or imported into Applles' "TV" program.

But how do I export the recordings to my iTunes library? Or AppleTV on Catalina machines? I have only option to convert manually to avi or mpg files. But even if I try to put the exported recordings to my iTunes it not gonna work.
with 3.x.x it was all automatically, recorded, exported after and imported to iTunes.. why is that not longer possible? 

salut peut vous m'aider pour arriver un installateur definitivement eyetv lite sur mon mac catalina voiture sur moi demande le nom je sais pas lequel je dois mettre et apres entreprise alos quoi mettre, pour ce qui est de la clé d'activation je l ' ai sur un petit papier offri avec mais j'entre et je rencontre mon le nom qui est le mien et entreprise je mets geniatech ensuite la clé d'activation mais ça ne passe pas car impossible d'appuyer sur suivant pour terminer l'installation; alors besoin d'aide svp   

I give up on Geniatech.  I don't think this functionality will ever return.  Pity.

I have a dedicated Mac mini running Mojave and EyeTV 3.6.9 (iTunes) to retain that functionality.

Edited by Not Happy Jan!