Georgio8

EyeTV 3.6.9 not connecting to Netstream 4sat

I recently bought and installed a NetStream 4Sat device. I am able to configure and use it with my Android phone.

But the Preferences>Devices in EyeTV 3.6.9 on my Macintosh reports: 'No Network/ IPTV EyeTV Netstream 4Sat devices connected'. 

I know it is connected to the home network because when I go to the address http://192.168.1.220/ in a browser on my Mac the Netstream is present and reports Firmware version etc.

I'll be grateful for any advice me how to make it get connected to EyeTV 3.6.9.

Thank you.

George

Problem solved! The answer was simple: the EyeTV software has to be (re)registered with the code that came with the Netstream device. I was using it with an older code that has worked for several other devices. 

I think the Device Preferences tab ought to make this clear. It shouldn't just say 'No Network/ IPTV EyeTV Netstream 4Sat devices connected' when there is one connected! It should say something more useful like - EyeTV must be registered for use with this device.

• Like 1

Hi Georgio8,

I confirm your solution. Have had the same problem as I didn't register EyeTV again with the new 4Sat code. The circumstance that tis code is a release code for the 4sat device wasn't that clear before :-)

Regards, Peter.

• Like 1