Ben

TV Guide has been disabled ion eyeTV 3

I Have several older eyeTV HD boxes running EyeTV 3, last week all my TV Guide data was erased. I have EyeTV 4 running on an M1 Mac but can get no sound at all through playback or edit. Eyetv 4 was totally unusable util the latest update, but then only slightly better. If I could use EyeTv 4 I would, but it just doesn't work on the M1 Mac. Ido however get TV Guide under Version 4 but it seems to have been disabled under version 3 of EyeTV.

I tried to install version 4 on one of my Intel Macs running Mojave and Version 3 of EyeTV but it tells me the serial number has beed disabled and offers an opportunity to purchase another copy but when I click on that link there is nowhere to be found an option to purchase another copy from that link, or any other option I can find from that link. I have 5 of the EyeTV HD boxes, currently using 3 of them which are now useless.

They could have at least made it possible for us to use Titan TV Guide.

One remedy, not a good one, is to use the older Tivo boxes,  to record what you want to watch then manually record them to EyeTV, else guess we have had a good run. Guess we lose our fee as well. The copies I have installed still work don't know how long they will. I have version 4 installed on a M1 mini, real piece of crap compared to the ease of use of version 3 but when I tried to log in to TV guide no password I had would work, still have active accounts on version 3 but no data, been a couple months now.

52 minutes ago, Ben said:

They could have at least made it possible for us to use Titan TV Guide.

One remedy, not a good one, is to use the older Tivo boxes,  to record what you want to watch then manually record them to EyeTV, else guess we have had a good run. Guess we lose our fee as well. The copies I have installed still work don't know how long they will. I have version 4 installed on a M1 mini, real piece of crap compared to the ease of use of version 3 but when I tried to log in to TV guide no password I had would work, still have active accounts on version 3 but no data, been a couple months now.

Keep emailing support on every Geniatech email you can find. Get a refund for EPG subscription. I see that some people on forums have received a prorated amount back. I received 100% refund because it was within 180 days of PayPal purchase.

If you are talking about the TitanTV remote scheduling, yes that has been broken (for me at least). EyeTV does not recognize my account user name and password so cannot connect.