mamela

eyetv t2 windows

I have the eyetv t2 usb key.

In windows the device is not recognized. to provide drivers for the Windows operating system? THC program does not see it.

i'm very sad.

thank you

I've got a similar issue on a Windows 10 system. The app (THC and TotalTV) starts quite normal and immedately after showing the TV-panel it crashes without any qualified errormessage. The problem started after the last Microsoft core-update this week. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 19.3.2017 at 3:59 PM, Jörg said:

I've got a similar issue on a Windows 10 system. The app (THC and TotalTV) starts quite normal and immedately after showing the TV-panel it crashes without any qualified errormessage. The problem started after the last Microsoft core-update this week. 

Same applies to me with Windows 10 64Bit!

There was a know issue with windows 10 and it has been resolved after update from version 1607 Build 14393.953 to version 1607 Build 14393.969.

Use "win" + "r" and run "winver" to check the build number of your windows system.

Yes, I did before, but any resuolution with it. When you start to install Total TV Player, it doesn't recognize the device.

Edited by zamindar

The windows that appears trying to install the software after the installation of the new drivers, asks to install the device because any hardware is installed. Install the driver and restart a new installation. If I want to continue the installation, not all the necessary parts will be installed.

Eyetv.jpg

Edited by zamindar

On 2017/6/12 at 8:45 PM, zamindar said:

The windows that appears trying to install the software after the installation of the new drivers, asks to install the device because any hardware is installed. Install the driver and restart a new installation. If I want to continue the installation, not all the necessary parts will be installed.

Eyetv.jpg

1. delete the driver in device manager by using right click.

2. re-install Total TV software

3. download the driver for T2/T2 Lite again.

4. in this case, do not use the setup wizard. Open device manager on your windows pc, find EyeTV T2/T2 Lite ("EyeTV stick" with a yellow exclamation mark).

5. right click, update driver, select the folder (x64 for 64 bit system or x86 for 32 bit system).

6. click continue until the driver has been successfully installed.

Stuck in which step?

I tried to do exactly as you wrote, deleting the driver (fig. 1), then I tried to install Total TV.

During the installation appears the same notice of the previous post, decided to continue the installation.

Installed the new driver without wizard (fig. 2) and tried to open unsuccessfully TerraTec Home Cinema.

I tried to restore Total TV, but the same notice appears.

I tried to restart the S.O. in every step with the same conclusion.

In the past, I had installed it with a new S.O. installation. I hope don't have to reinstall the S.O. again to have it.

EyeTV1.jpg

EyeTV2.jpg

16 hours ago, zamindar said:

I tried to do exactly as you wrote, deleting the driver (fig. 1), then I tried to install Total TV.

During the installation appears the same notice of the previous post, decided to continue the installation.

Installed the new driver without wizard (fig. 2) and tried to open unsuccessfully TerraTec Home Cinema.

I tried to restore Total TV, but the same notice appears.

I tried to restart the S.O. in every step with the same conclusion.

In the past, I had installed it with a new S.O. installation. I hope don't have to reinstall the S.O. again to have it.

EyeTV1.jpg

EyeTV2.jpg

Did you contact our support team?

https://www.geniatech.eu/eyetv/support-contact/?Product=THC Software for Windows

As default, after more than a week there is no answer from the support team.

It would be better if they would say clearly that they are not interested in developing anything in Windows S.O., in mode that the buyers could be oriented to different better solutions.