VideoButcher

EyeTV Suddenly No Longer Goes To IPhone Remotely

Hello!  A longtime EyeTV user.  I'm running EyeTV 3.6.8 with 2 HD Homerun tuners in Mac OS 10.14.6.  I recently had to upgrade to 10.14.6 and suddenly two strange things are happening:

1. Use My Eye TV in preference suddenly says, "Please Check Your Network Connection" and does not work outside the local network anymore.  I changed no settings.

2. I cannot export multiple programs at once with the same setting by selecting them in the program listing window.  I now have to select each program one at a time to export.

Without re-investing in all new tuners, should I be using a different software version of Eye TV?

Any advice, thinking, or solutions to these issues would be great!  Many thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Doug

I am having the same issue with not being able to use “My EyeTV” and get the same “check your network” error.

my system has been boxed up for months and I finally set it all back up and ran into this problem while testing.